cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to pick a file from a FTP Server and send it has an email to various System.

The file picked up need not be parsed and the since we have send it has an attachement

I need to give the To address Dynamically on the file name / dirctory from which it is picked.

How can this be achived?

I would like to also if i can pick u two files from a FTP Server one as a attachment and the other as the payload?

Also if i can use Java Mapping and pick a file as an attachment?

Rgds

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks

Aditya

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your requirement you need to do all the logic in Mapping program itself.

You need to use dynamic configuration in the mapping program so that you can generate the email address based on the file picked up.

for you reference go tru the below links,

-Dynamic File Name using XI 3.0 SP12 Part - I

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i

and

-Mail Adapter scenarios – SAP Exchange Infrastructure

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

-Mail Adapter (XI) - how to implement dynamic mail address

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address

Let me know.

Hope this helps.

-Prasad Babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Please go through the following blogs

File to Mail

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1685 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Dynamic File Name Part 1

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i

Dynamic File Name Part 2

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii

Dynamic Mail Address

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address

would like to also if i can pick u two files from a FTP Server one as a attachment and the other as the payload?

Its is not supported yet for FTP but can be done with local file system else have to write a adapter module.

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ref

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/xi/xi-code-samples...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e9/61e1407e858031e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i --> Dynamic File Name using XI 3.0 SP12 Part – I

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii --> Dynamic file name(XSLT Mapping with Java Enhancement) using XI 3.0 SP12 Part -II

Thanks