cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation of records in Billing documents LIS structure S514

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem in LIS structure S514 for billing documents.

I have created a new plant 3800, and we already have plants 2000, 3000 whoes data is syncronously transferred in the LIS structure S514 as soon as any billing document is generated.

But the billing documents of plant 3800 are not transferring in to the LIS structure S514, although i have done settings in transaction OVRO and OVRP.

Please help me in resolving this matter.

regards

Hina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hina,

You have done it right by doing the customization in OVRO & OVRP. Just check weather the Customer & Material master has the Correct Statistics Group maintained. Also use the following path & check the documents that you have created for Plant 3800 :

IMG> Logistics - General> Logistics Information System (LIS)> Updating> Updating Control> Update Check> Simulate Update. Here you can use the relevant document and have a CHECK.

Hope this helps you.

REWARD!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajinkya

you were right, i haven't assigned the statistic group in material master, after assigning it and generating new invoice. the invoice is transferred in S514.

Thanks once again

hina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hina

not only customer and material master you should check for stastical group for ur sales doument type, salesdoc item type (TAN), AND DELIVERY TYPE (LF) AND DELIVERY ITEM TYPE(DLN) AND BILLING DOC TYPE (F2).

OTHER CONFIG OF OVRP AND OVRO AS U SAY R QUITE RIGHT.

GIVE ME AN UPDATE OF THIS IF IT SOLVES.

MADHU