Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

If I Edit a customer name in the BP ,

the system shows me the New changed name and the Old one pls can anyone tell me from which table the system is picing up the dited name

Thnaks point will be rewarded

its urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

SwapnilkumarL1
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

If I Create a Customer in R/3 will the date and time Be sotred and if yes in which Table it is saved can we Exesses it pls let me known its urgent .p

Point will be rewarded

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind

in Table KNA1 , in the field ERDAT you can see the date on which the customer was created , and in field UPTIM will show you Time of Last Change Confirmation, and in field UPDAT you will get Date on Which the Changes Were Confirmed

Hope this Hepls

Cheers

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunita

It is from table CDHDR

but it will give you comined for Customer and vendor, put list of TCodes such as XD02, VD02 and FD02 in Transaction field -Multiple selection.

you will get the list of all changes made to Customer Master with Change Document number

this table along with CDPOS table where the details will be available

like what field is changed new and old value ...etc.

please note there will two set of documents for each change in customer master in both the tables CDHDR and CDPOS,

first one (for e.g. 90000001)with ADRESSE Object

immediate Second one (for e.g. 90000002) with object DEBI and object value as Customer Number.

you can make a query in SQVI with table join and fetch the data

Regards

Jitesh

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear sunita,

business partner tables (BUT000 ) and the customer tables (KNA1, KNB1,KNVV etc).

am also getting some problem like changes in my customer master is not updating, since its from BP your issue also like same.

i was gone through CDHDR, CDPOS tables but it wount serve our purpose,

i was gone through some OSS notes : 434663, 624033

pls update if u got any solution.

all the best

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table is CDHDR (Change document header) and CDPOS (Change document items). Give transaction code as xd02.

Reward if it helps.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunita,

The table for customer master genaral data section is KNA1.

Thanks,

Mohan