cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Splitt-Not able to identify the cause

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Team,

Order is created for one material with qty 10 but through batch job system created two deliveries, through delivery splitt report i got below reason for which i am not able to find the way in Sales order.

Pl go through below link report and guide me what went wrong in my order for this split.

Funnily when try the same in my testing system, delivery is not splitting. So somewhere in the order some data is splitting for this cause.

We used to report ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT.

<a href="http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgn9vd9p_20gkfjp2">Delivery splitt analysis</a>

Reg

Shan1242

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

PL check the delivery type in ur item category definition if u have allowed split delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got Com criteria no 0101 in ZUKRL for both of the splitted orders..

where can i find the code for this criteria.. i could not find the path for this..

Reg

shan1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Transaction VTLA, go to the header of the Delivery and Order type, you will find the data transfer routine assigned. You can set the break point also for debugging.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could not find 0101 routine in VTLA header level.. hope it will be there some where..

Reg

Shan1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shan,

During delivery document creation go to "Item" and select "Batch Spilit" there you can different line items. Then do picking and save the document.

Raju. S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Material is not relevant for batch processing.

Pl go through the screen shot there in the link.

Pl advise..

Reg

shan1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyclues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the ZUKRI field of the table LIKP, it will give the hint to identify.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Murali,

Could not find ZUKRI field in LIKP table.

Hope there is no field such like tried it in SE11.

Reg

Shan1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am sorry it is ZUKRL.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry use below link for complete picture.

<a href="http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgn9vd9p_24g22whj">DNsplitt complete</a>

Reg

Shan1242