cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical Components and Solution Landscapes - 2 PRD ECC Servers

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I assign my PRD ECC5 server to Logical Components > SAP ECC > SAP ECC Server > SAP ECC, I select the Product Version as SAP ECC5.

From the drop down list on Production System, I can see both my ECC 5 PRD's clients listed. I select one client, all OK. Problem is I have 2 Production ECC5's, both to be used in seperate solutions. So I can only select ONE of these,

How can I use 2 ECC5 Production systems in Logical Components, or does it need to be configured differently?

Thanks,

Derek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Derek,

you can create more than one logical component under ECC. Just name it something like ZECC2 and the define the systems for this logical component. You can then use the logical component in your project system landscapes.

To add a new one just right click on the text SAP ECC Server and select Create Logical Component.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I agree 100% with what you say, but am investigating this one a bit more 1st,

Thanks

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jason was on the button. There is no point in investigating further, if you don't have an option to select two production servers and moreover, this seems to be a more of exceptional case of having two production systems!!

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are both correct, I wanted to select 2 PRD servers of the same product, but you cannot and have to create a new logical component. Maybe this will be addressed in the future.

Thanks to both.

Answers (0)