cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Sales App for mySAP ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I'm trying to find a solution for mobiles sales (Sales Force Automation) that integrates with ERP and ERP ONLY .. no CRM in the Midle. This kind of solution would be suitable for mid size enterprises with no CRM.

I've searched and find SAP MSR 2.0 but this product seams discontinued:

- Not available anymore in SWDC

- Note 735727 says that no more version will be released

Is this product really discontinued ?? Is there another substitute that only need ERP at the backbend ???

There is so few information about this...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

"No more version released will be released" does not mean that product is discontinued. It means that SAP will no add new functionalitites or features and the product will stay the same for the rest of it life.

But there is still support and fixes will be provided for bugs.

I was able to locate a place in marketlpace where one can still download it (for NW 2.5 and NW7.0)

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/swdc -> Downloads -> SAP Distribution Center -> Download -> Installation and Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group -> SAp xApps -> SAP xApps for Mobile Business -> SAP Mobile Sales with R/3 -> you can choose any of the two versions.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Larissa

Thanks for the answer!

I know the place where to download but its empty.."No Data Available" mayne is my S user...

Relating to the product... its a litle strange that SAP assumed that will not change/increase the product functionalities.. It look likes a shift in mobile for ERP strategy...

By your knowledge is there another product for mobile sales that integrate with ERP Only and not with CRM. If not what is the best strategy do develop a customer product occasionally connected: over SAP MI... witn .Net mobile framework...

I will look forward for your answer... THANKS..

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

The reason for no roadmap for Mobile Sales is that SAP is changing to so called "composite" applications. Most of the current mobile appilications will be rewritten in a true composite architecture. That will happen I believe by the end 0f 2008, when the new generation of mobile products willcome on the market.

I was able to download the app from the link I have referenced. If you have problems downloading open message for SAP.

As for other product I am not aware of others than Mobile Sales for ERP and for CRM. But there might be others.

Regards,

Larissa