cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDITIONAL OVERALL DISCOUNT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Discounts Issue:

I have a scenario wherein my clients requirement is : In an order after I reach a total value of 50,000/ my client requires a additional discount of 5 % .

This value of 50,000/ is already having some discount , if the value is less than 50,000 no additional discount but if it reaches 50,000 they need a additional discount of 5 % please guide us in this regards & help out ASAP.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make one more condition type. and when you maintain the condition record put the scalea as

1-49999 0

50000or more 5

So when you will create sales order it will be calculated as per the base value.

Manoj

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think for this scenario Probably Condtion supplement will help to reslove this problem...try in condition supplement...becoz it gives best discount among available records...

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will have to define a routine wherein as and when your total value of the sales order reaches Rs.50000/-, the system will automatically give 5% more discount. For the routine program you will have to take the help of an ABAPER to write a program. You will have to give the specifications to the ABAPER. The total value field will have to be reused to give an additional discount of 5%. You can use the same discount condition type. But the ABAPER will have to write a program where he will specify a relation between the total value and the discounht condition type. As soon as the total value reaches 50000, the requirement will run the discount to give 5% more. Assign this routine in your pricing procedure in the requirements column for the TOTAL VALUE.

You can define new routines using transaction code VOFM.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best wau is that the Pricing Scale. You will have to create the condition type for the discount and put in the Pricing procedure. The base for this discount condition should be the condition step which will have the 50000. Create the condition record in VK11 and define scales like this 0-49999 0% discount and 50000-999999 5%. I hope this will help you out.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Define new Condition type:

SPRO > SD > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define condition types > Maintain Condition Types

You can copy it from another condition (KA00)

2. Define Access Sequence

SPRO > SD > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define access sequence > Maintain Access Sequences

You can copy it from K031

3. Assign condition to the pricing procedure;

SPRO > SD > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define And Assign Pricing Procedures > Maintain pricing procedure

4. Go to VK11 and maintain in scales in the second row

50,000 / 5

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to resolve the issue? You can use either way. Let me know the way you are choosing and need further help.

I will be glad to assist.

Pl award points if the issue is resolved / answer is useful.

THanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help in solving this issue I am still unable to get clear solution

Thanks

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a discount condition type.

For the condition type, update the scale basis and scale type.

Now when you are maintaining condition records for the condition type,

in VK11 go to teh following menu

Go to---> Scales

Here maintain the from value adn to value as 0 and 49999 and amount as 0

Second records as 50000 and to lets say 10000 and the amount as whatever % of dicsount you want.

Now it should work.

Reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a pricing condition that has a requirement on it. The requirement should have ABAP code to enable it only if the value is 50000.

Please award me points if you find this answer useful.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks.