Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor Integration process log in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am practising the following BPM

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

and I wanted to know how to monitor integration process log in BPM.

To monitor Integration process I logged, into transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE ->Process Selection->Selected corresponding integration process (in Service Field) - and Clicked Execute as suggested in the blog

But I get the message work item doesn't exist ??

What do I need to do in this case ??

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

There is another way to access BPM logs. In SXMB_MONI, Under Column header you will see "PE". Click and PE and it will take you to the BPM Logs ( WorkItem Display).

From here you can check the status of individual steps and parameters.

Let me know if you need more details.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Thanks for your prompt response. Actually I can't locate the Column Header and PE. Could you please clarify more.

Thanks.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAKHARDANDE ,

Go to sxmb_moni-->Monitor for processed xml message --> In the view box there is standard and process. Select Process for checking the messages of BPM.

Else as in the weblog mentioned go to SXMB_MONI_BPE ->Process Selection->Select corresponding integration process (in Service Field) ->Execute->Select work item. Select your service which you have used in ID.

If you dont find anything then first see whether you see your message in sxmb_moni or not? If not then check your file sender communicaiton channel in adapter monitoring.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (0)