cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing JMS provider with JNDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts - I need to use JMS adpater with "Access JMS provider with JNDI" protocol. I wonder if I need to install the external JMS drovers on the XI box in order to get the connectivity establish ?

If this is true, then after I am done with that Do I need to write any adapter module as well or simply the Adapter config is sufficient enough just like accessing WebsphereMQ ?

Pls advice.

Cheers,

Amrish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

no need for Drivers,simply create the Queues in VA and then configure the adapter.

Thanx

Aamir suhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aamir - Do you know the step by step procedure ? So if I am understanding correctly, I need to create local queues on XI box using visual admin ? But I need to pull the data from some other server (WPS) and send it to Integration server just like other adapters.

How do I monitor those queues ?

Cheers,

Amrish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following

/people/william.li/blog/2006/11/13/how-to-use-saps-webas-j2ees-jms-queue-in-exchange-infrastructure

>>So if I am understanding correctly, I need to create local queues on XI box using visual admin ?

Yes,you are correct.

>>But I need to pull the data from some other server (WPS) and send it to Integration server just like other adapters.

once the queues are created in VA,configure a JMS sender adapter and use this queue name.the blog will give u whole idea about it

>>How to monitor the queues.

its not possible to monitor those queues.

Thanx

Aamir suhail

Message was edited by:

Aamir Suhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aamir - Great healp (points awarded).

I need to connect to the remote server to get the data . Based on this Blog, this looks like more on the XI server itself. Which server I would define in configuration of adapter, WPS or XI ? Since I would need to pull the data from WPS , they are not going to push on to XI queue and this queue will be on XI box itself.

I wonder , how its going to make the connectivity to the remote system in both the cases request and reponse ?

Any suggestion on this ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody ?