cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM managers and the SyncBoDataFacade repository...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

The target of my question are the so called MAM managers (com.sap.mbs.mam.bo.MamXXXXManager). I get the meaning that they however act on two fronts - one side is the MAM Java hierarchy&logic and the other side is the SmartSync API. I am OK with the meaning of createXXX(). As far as I got updateXXX() execute WritableBO.write() which modifies Row of the BO and therefore executes update transaction + commit. So, also I am OK with the idea behind.

But what about insertXXX() - why the BO row is modified and update transaction+commit are executed prior to inserting the SyncBo in the SmartSyncDataFacade?

And where do exactly this SmartSyncDataFacade insert/replace/delete SyncBos - I did not find anything mentioned about this "repository"...

Thanks,

Lalo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madan_mohan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lalo,

The write method of insert is used to prepare the row object first, as there is no row object filled yet.Once the row is prepared the rest of the calls like insert syncbo were made.

In case of update scenario through the business object we can get the row object , and there by the modified unlinked row is written at the end by the write call , thereby the method replacesyncbo() will have both the old and new row objects to compare and then modify.

The delete call of manager for example order manager's deleteMam001() is made in the OrderDetail's onDelete() control event method.

Thanks & Regards

Madan

Answers (0)