cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import image via SE78 -> terrible quality + dimension loss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I import an image with transaction SE78, the resulting image in SAP looks really terrible with print preview. I thought it would perhaps only look bad with the preview, but in the generated PDF that uses the image, it looks just as bad.

While the original image was very sharp, it becomes very pixelated in SAP. Also the colours are deteriorated. The original image has a shadow going smoothly from dark to light grey, but in SAP it doesn't look smooth at all, it's just 2 shades of grey and that's it.

The dimensions are also (slightly) different. The original image was 3,88 x 29,70 cm, in SAP it's only 3.73 x 28.52 cm.

Is there any other way perhaps to import images that don't result in such a loss of quality and size? It is obviously very important that they are of good quality.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Simha_
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try t-code <b>SMW0</b>.

May be with this the resolution can be fine...

Vheers,

Simha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks. I have used this before for HTML solutions, but how could I use the images from here in, for example, SmartForms? Is that possible?

The idea is to create a PDF file, so if there is a solution that doesn't involve SmartForms but gives a comparable result (with better images), that's good enough for me.