cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem creating SP cusotmer

Former Member
0 Kudos

in ECC 6 i have defined and assigned sales org and distribution channel and division and i can see them assgined on the screen but when i am trying to created the customer it gives me error message that sales area not defined for the customers. i need some feedback

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear samir A,

do common distribution channel and common divisions

SPRO>S&D

iam sure that your prob will get resolved,

reward points pls

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

i have set up the sales area which i can see on the screen so y its gives error message while creating Sold to party customer.ya u told me to do the comman dist channela and division but can u plss give it in more detail and in path

rgds

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error is not related to common distribution channel/division. But if you want the path here it is:

IMG > Sales and Distribution > Master Data

Define Common Distribution Channels

Define Common Divisions

Give me some information about the account group, how did you create it and what is the account group you are using.

regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i can see my sales org and respective dist channel and div s for commans. i have one each sp,sh,p,bp and all functions are assigned to sp

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear samir,

SPROSales and DistributionMaster Data--Define common distribution channel

SPROSales and DistributionMaster Data--Define common divisions

your prob will get resolved sure

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

in define comman dist channel -- i see my sales org and distri channel but i cannot see anything in Dch- cond and Dch-cust/mt and i see both of this columns filled for others distribution channels but mine is empty

rgds

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

Thanks the problem got resolved with ur help ( i am new) so i gave u the points too hope to be in touch with u and u get the credits for the points.

good luck and thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

100% u did a mistake in the assignment of sales area. pl. check, even small mistake makes you biiger one.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no the sales area i see in the set up sales area is the same i am putting while creating the SP customer

rgds

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl. let me know, how many distribution channel and divisions u have created. then only i can analyse where you might have done the mistake.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have 2 distribution channel and 3 division including the cross division. i have set up the sales area also and which i can see on the screen that means its defined and assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

Hope you have mentioned the same sales area during XD01/VA01screen to which that customer should belong to?

Samier Danish

Reward if helped in solving your issue

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ya i am mentioning the same sales area, which i can see on the screen set up by myself but while creating the customer for sold-to-party but its gives me error message of as mentioned before

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto SPRO----ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE

ASSIGNMENT--SALES AND DISTRIBUTION----SET UP SALES AREA

SELECT U R SALES ORGANISATION DOUBLE CLICK THEN SELECT U R DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL

THEN SELECT THE DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL AND SELECT U R DIVISION

REGARDS

PRASHANTH

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have set up the sales area and i can see my 4 sales area on the screen. can u plzz let me know how i can restrict the unwanted emails i receive from the forum about the q&a of other ppls problems, if i need i can check that going on the forum but i only need emails regarding my questions posted in the forum.

rgds

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

Are you maintaining different SP for one SH, if yes then you need you assign it on CMR of SH? Reg your problem for unwanted mails, you need to go to "Your Control Panel > Edie your settings > and uncheck the "Email (all)" box in ERP-SD forums.

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

there is no option for un/check all email in edit settings

rgds

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am having only one each on sp.sh.p,by and all sp can do all functions

rgds

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are these standards that you are using or created on your own?

Even if you are creating you copy and create account groups.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using standards by copy as

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur help, the problem got resolved. we will be in touch.

good luck and thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you set up the sales area?

If not do it in

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Sales And Distribution > Set up sales area

Double click on the sales org, distribution channels assigned before get listed, double click one each dist channel, and division gets listed.

As just assigning division, distribution channel to sales organization is not going to help.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have set-up the sales area and i can see my 4 sales area on the screen. but when creating the customer its not there. and can u plzz let me know what i should do as i receive too many mails regarding the question and answers which r not related to me and i just want the answers to my question in my email . if i need i can check the other questions and answers not related to my problem on the forum.