cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Flag in ERP receiver system in Q QBTR0008 (Server Proxy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing this problem in the production env. Few of the messages in the recevier R3 sys are showing up in green flag in SXMB_MONI of the R3 system. The XI SXMB_MONI is clear. Ther were no errors reported anywhere. The msgs are stuck in QBTR00008 Q.

Could someone help in how to solve this issue with green flag and make them to the checkered flag?

Thanks in advance

VJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go into SMQ1 or SMq2 find the queue and try the padlock (unlock) or the activate.

I guess one is in error (from a date in the past), if not a productive system, delete and the other should process.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Barry,

But the problem is.. it is a production system and I am afraid, I could not delete the message. What could I do, in order to get this message which is blocking also processed? Any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay

We've established it is your productive system.

Can you see this in either smq1 or smq2? what is the error message?? You may have to drill down to see the individual error.

What's your version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

you should not delete the messages in prod sys.

Well you can go to RWB and just cancel the messages in error state so that other messages should not get queued up.

So, you can refer these at any point of time. .Well since they are in error state, so you can't use the same instance of the message.

Regards

Pushkar

Message was edited by:

Pushkar Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

VJ,

Goto SMQ2 and select the Queue theiru will find the error Messagewhich failed and its discirption.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did go to the Q which is blocked. The message is not in error but.. the Q status is Execting from yesterday..!! And it is still executing.. because of this.. all the ither messages in that Q are getting blocked with status.. recorded..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pushkar

If it is cancelled it won;t be processed! If this is is an IDOC to another SAP system you will have serialisation issues.

The fix may not be a mapping error, so it can be fixable...

You can process failed messages, by editing the data content in the RWB, depending on your version.

VJ

Use the Unlock Icon or the activate Icon - this should do it..

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Q that is stuck is in ERP sys.. but not XI. XI is all ok in terms of Qs..

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.. My Mistake Barry..

thanks for d correction..:)

Regards

Pushkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I did go to the Q which is blocked. The message is

> not in error but.. the Q status is Execting from

> yesterday..!! And it is still executing.. because of

> this.. all the ither messages in that Q are getting

> blocked with status.. recorded..

>

>

Release the Queue by using either the unlock or activate.

This works for me!

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solving this using the activate is fine. But.. what could be the root cause for this? Why the message is stuck in the q.. when there is nothing wrong with the message? Any clues? The Q Status for that messages is "Transaction Executing" still!!

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have deleted the message from SMQR tcode and deregistered the Q and again registered... But... the message got posted... (strange.. a deleted msg from Q got posted..) need to research on this.. and also why the q got struck in the first place..

Thanks for the replys guys..