cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing incompletion procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a incompletion procedure (order-item) that has Net value as a mandatory field. Now we want to make a change to this procedure. When we have a special payment term (free) we don't want to have the field Net value as a mandatory field (but it is only for one payment terms that will make Net value not mandatory, for alla others payment terms Net value will be mandatory). How do I make such a condition?

Regards

Kerstin Nilsson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kerstin,

Go to t.code OVA2, select B and click on Procedures. Now you can see tyhe list of procedures, select your procedure and click on fileds icon.

Now you are able to see all the fileds in your incompletion procedure. Delete the net value from that list. your work is done.

Reward points if useful..

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kerstin,

Go to t.code OVA2, select B and click on Procedures. Now you can see tyhe list of procedures, select your procedure and click on fileds icon.

Now you are able to see all the fileds in your incompletion procedure. Delete the net value from that list. your work is done.

Reward points if useful..

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe I did not explain my problem enough. I want to have net value as a mandatory field exept for one payment term. So I have to keep the field in the procedure. It's just for one payment term that I want to make a exception.

Regards

Kerstin