cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proposed item category & pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can I add a proposed item category to copy controls. I want to adda proposed item category for consignment returns with source as F2 (invoice).

Also, plz let me know where to check for pricing procedure assignment.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Tcode VTAF, you can select the right combination of source and target doc. Then double click the item on the left side. Double click the item cat in billing for which you want to propose new item category.

Inside you can propose on the left hand side the item category in the traget doc

For pricing, from SPRO go to Sales and distribution - Basic funtions- Pricing - Pricing Control _ define and assign Pricing procedures

I guess you are looking for second from the bottom option in that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I tried looking to add proposed item category, but i could not, i did the way we discussed, i just want to add a porposed item category for KR (already i have krn)with source document as F2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in standard sap, i don't guess F2 to KR copying exists. Try adding this entry first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the issue solved thnaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Singh,

1)The pricing procedure assignment can be done/seen in t.code OVKK.

2)You can add the item category to copy controls. Lets say you want to include it for F2,

If the source document is sales order go to T.code VTFA

If the source document is delivery go to VTFL

Select the combination of your source and destination documents and click on ' item' under dialogue structure. Click on change icon, Now you can add your item category.

Hope this info serves your need...

Thanks,

Mohan