Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File To Mail Scenario With An Attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Want to Implement a FileXI--Mail Scenario With An Attachment

I Want to Send a Text File From the File System As An Attachment to the Mail.

Can We Do this With out Doing JAVA Or XSLT Mappings in this ???

Please Give me the Steps That I Have to Follow

Regards

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See these

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/08/sending-attachments-in-mails

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

I am not sure how complex is your file sturcture and the mapping. But we can also achieve without java or xslt mapping also. Please check these weblogs:

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address

Also you have to use module swap for sending the attachment as txt file. Please check this weblog for this:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0964d7c-e66e-2910-24bb-ac535e4a...

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you can do this with the additional files option in the sender file adapter where you can specify the file you want to send as an attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

I am sending link in it have 7th page of your answer of the mail attachement follow this link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9e6c7911-0d01-0010-1aa3-8e1...

regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, We Do this With out Doing JAVA Or XSLT Mappings .

The file that needs to be received as an attachment in the mail, has to be specified in the "Additional File(s)" parameter of the Sender File Adapter.

This alone will send your file as an attachment.

Configure the receiver Mail Adapter as usual.

Get back if have more doubts.

Thanks