cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem in shipping point.all the orders which i am processing irrespective of RO or OR it is not accepting the shipping point .Error is coming as shipping point is not defined for thei transaction..

Where all should i check shipping point in SD implementation ,I have tried in almost all the areas.

Thanks Regards

Hema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hema,

1. pl. check whether u have maintained the shipping conditions in the Customer master record under Shipping.

2. if maintained, try to assign the shipping conditions to ur plant + Loading groups +shipping point under logistic execution in IMG.

3. check, in the assignment, shipping point has been assigned to your plant.even u check ur loading point and the group also. (ex: u have created 2 shipping conditions, u have assign it to 2 shipping conditions to ur plant. and the same u have to maintianed in ur customer master by selecting 1 shipping condition according to your requirements.

4.whether u have maintianed the stock for the material thru MB1c.

definitely, these steps if u go thru, ur issue would solved.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hema,

Are you mainiaining any warehouse in your case and assigned it to plant?

Just let me know

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

no

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN OVL2 HAVE U ASSIGNED THE SHIPPING POINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hema,

Your problem seems to be peculiar since for all Sales Document types (or it's only for afew) you are getting the same error. Please check in VOV8, the transaction group field is set to 'C'.

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Basically When you are using Rush order, the shipping conditions are taken from document type where as in the regular order it takes from customer master.

When you have change in shipping condition you will have define two different shipping points, what my suggestion would be please check shipping conditions of the both if it differs it should not be a problem.

if it change please again determine with a express shipping point and different shipping condition

if nothing is working please check the definition reg shipping point to plant, because there is no other control as far as my knowledge is concerned

Message was edited by:

varada rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto OVL2 and assign shipping point to loading group shipping conditions

u can define shipping point in tcode EC07

and assign it to plant in tcode OVXC

regards

prashanth goud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Check for shipping point determination in Logistic execution

Thanks,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hhi,

pls follow the below path and assign the sales document types to shipping conditions

imglogistics executionshippingBasic Shipping Functions-Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination--Define Shipping Conditions by Sales Document Type

then do the shipping point determination

pls reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried all these but still error is coming any other options

Former Member
0 Kudos

what error u r getting

Former Member
0 Kudos