cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is i have a std print program and a customized layout and thi sentry has been done in NACE also.........now the problem is now i want to add some extra code in the print prg....Ican do it through external subroutine .....but my client is asking me to write in FORM ENTRY.....so how to acheive this and what are all the setteings need to b etaken care for the same.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in NACE we have 5 processings(processing 1 processing 2....)....then what are these processing for .....how many forms, programs and entries can be attached for an output type and what is th edifferenmce.........

<b>Points will be awarded for u definitely....and pls tell me the diffrence of these pocessings.</b>

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want to add the code in the FORM_ENTRY then you need to modify the Standard Driver program, Just copy the Standard program to a Z program then write the code in the Z program, then in NACE change the Standard Driver program name to this Z program name

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

FORM_ENTRY will be in the Standard driver Program only

so you have to write in form_entry means you have to modify the std driver program.

So copy the std driver program to Zprogram and change the code in that and assign the zprogram to custom script and use

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji