cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response Message ID Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario:RFC TO JDBC (Syncronous )

Error: Below error is coming in Response Message ID.

Added one new field "EXPIRED"

in DATA TYPE and mapped it with EXPIRED field in RFC but when I checked in SXMB_MONI whether this object is working fine or not .

Acutally it showing "SYSTEM Error" that field doesnot exist in database.

I clarrified from client that whether this field exist in database or not they told that it exist .EXPIRED is added as the last lineVARCHAR2(1) in database.

This is the error it showing when I checked it in SXMB_MONI.

**********************************************************************************************

SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'SAP_IMPORT_STOCK_ORDER' (structure 'Statement'): java.sql.SQLException: FATAL ERROR: Column 'EXPIRED' does not exist in table 'SAP_IMPORT_STOCK_ORDER'</SAP:AdditionalText>

***********************************************************************************************

Now tell me, if the feild exist in database then where is the error. Any error from XI

Please let me know I am waiting for reply?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error occurs beacause there is no field called "EXPIRED" in the table 'SAP_IMPORT_STOCK_ORDER'. The field names are case sensitive. Check what is the case in the db and give the field name as it is in the db.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be authorization problem or the system is not configured properly....

check this blog

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

Might help you

vasanth