cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Release using TCode V.23

Former Member
0 Kudos

I AM CREATING A SERVICE CONTRACT...WITH REFERENCE TO THE CONTRACT A SALES ORDER IS CREATED...THERE IS NO DELIVERY AS THE ITEM BILLABLE IS SERVICE ( MANHOURS )...BILLING WITH BILLING PLAN TYPE ( PERIODIC ) IS CONFIGURED...

NOW WE WANT TO CREATE A HOLD AT THE SALES ORDER AND RELEASE USING TCODE V.23...can you please let me know how this hold and relase is to be configured.

Regards,

Tommy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can insert a billiing block in the sales document.

Then in V.23 you can click the field Delete Billing Block. Once you do that, you can release the sales document.

Rwd if it helps.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vishal ,

i also having same problem when i go to v.23 i am able to see which or blocked for debit memo and credit memo actually i have created one billing block for some type of sale orders but i am unable to see which are blocked and which are not in v.23

can you give some idea to solve this problem please

bvdv

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOu do not have to do any specific customization for this.

Your sales order is on a billing block. So it cant be processed further.

Transaction v.23 is used to collectively process such documents to release the billing blocks.

YOU have to give your criteria in the initial screen and check delete billing blocks.

Then as per your selction criteria a list of documents will be presented to you. You select those and say delete blocks..All the billing blocks of these docs get dleted and are free to be billed now.

You set the billing blocks for the respective sales doc types in transaction VOV8.

Thanks

Vishal