cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc - XI- RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sending an idoc from CRM to XI. XI will in turn call a ZBAPI_SO_CREATE( a custom BAPI) in ERP to create a Sales Order.

Idoc is coming properly to XI. In SXMB_MONI it shows processesd succesfully. But no Sales order is created in ERP. I have called BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT in the BAPI also.

I am have tried many ways to track what has hapenned but I am not finding any errors.Can anyone let me know how to monitor RFC calls in XI.

Thanks,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

I checked in SM58 and SMq1 and no entries are found in them.

What I have done is as below:

Integration Repository.

1. Imported Idoc type from CRM and BAPI from ERP to XI. I did not create Message Interface as it is not required.

2. Created a Message mapping between Idoc type and BAPI.

3. Created interface mapping.

Integration Directory.

1. Created Business system for both sender and receiver.

2. Created communication channel for Receiver using RFC Adapter. I did not create Sender communication channel as Idoc is sent from the sender.

3. Created receiver Determination, Interface Determination and receiver agreement.

I hope the above configuration is correct.

I am not able to monitor Adater Framework as the Page is not getting displayed and showing me "Page Cannot be displayed". I am in touch with System Administrator to solve this. Is there any other way to track the RFC other than Adapter Monitoring.

Thanks,

Prasanna

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

your development are ok. You should be able to look to Adapter Monitoring. May search at server for *.log and *.trc to find the text files there, but you ll find a lot.

Regards,

Udo

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

(RFC) adapter monitoring in SXMB_IFR->Browser/Runtime Workbench/Integration Server/Adapter Engine/Adapter Monitoring/RFC

Transactions SM58, SMQ1

Regards,

Udo