cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reciver Determination on File Name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement in which i have to decide the service in Reciver determination on the basis of the file name.

Please suggest me blogs

i have tried the Context objects but its giving a problem in recover determination.

I also tried with payload value using XPath its working fine with tht.

I think tht means my configuration is fine

But dont kw why its not wrng with Context Objects

Rgds

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through these

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d6/e44fcf98baa24a9686a7643a33f26f/frameset.htm

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/09/20/receiver-determination-based-on-the-payload-of-input-dataextended-xpathcontext-object

Receiver Det- Xpath:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

XPATH in Interfce Det:

/people/suraj.sr/blog/2006/01/05/multiple-inbound-interfaces-within-a-service

Regards

Khanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have u assigned the context object to the field in message .check it.

Regards,

S.RamNarender

former_member184543
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Check these out

Context objects are alternative to XPATH expressions. It is like macros in other programming langugage. If you define this , you can use this object in the receiver determination while doing conditional receiver determination

Check out these

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/d6/e44fcf98baa24a9686a7643a33f26f/content.htm

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/09/20/receiver-determination-based-on-the-payload-of-input-dataextended-xpathcontext-object

Here is a scenario where context objects were used for BPM

Go through this blog also:

Regards

Sanjo

Award points if find helpful