cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not getting created in SRM Classic Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

I am working in Classic Scenario (SRM 5.0). I am attempting to create a PO in the backend automatically when a shopping cart is generated in the SRM system. I have ensured that the shopping cart is completed.

However, the system generates an error -- 'Shopping cart 1000500310 (PReq. 4006000012): ME 013 Document type PO not allowed with doc. cat egory B (Please check input)'

I have checked the transation type in SRM and ECC system. The PR transaction type maintained in ECC & SRM is NB & PO transaction type maintained in both system is ECPO. These transaction types are also maintained in Org attributes.

Can anyone assist me with this problem ?

Regards

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Try this Sure-shot SAP OSS note, which will definitely help.</b>

Note 790304 - BAPI_PO_CREATE1: ME013 is processed directly

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test first your PO creation directly in ECC.

If everything is ok, then please ensure taht you create the ECPO number range by copying the standard NB !

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Yann/ Alok,

I have created a PO in ECC with the same matl & vendor. The document type selected is ECPO. PO gets created.

In ECC, transaction type ECPO is a copy of NB.

But auto po is not getting activated.

Regards,

Sree

Message was edited by:

Sree

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can you create a PO with doc type ECPO as the number ran ge attached to ECPO has to be external ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Document type ECPO has got an internal & external number range attached. When i create a PO from ecc, it picks up the internal number range. When i create PO in SRM via shopping cart (sourcing is maintained as 'always carried out), it picks up the external number range.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you seen my earlier reply ?

<b>Refer OSS Note 790304.</b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I have chkd the OSS note 790304 and also an updated patch 799617.

We have already added that patch in the function mudule 'bapi_po_create1'.

Still the problem persists

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sree,

Do one thing- remove value NB and PO from the attribute BSA and insert ECPO only at the pur group level where your user is assigned. This problem occurs because of mismatch of document type. So use only document type for PO not for PR. Remove document type for PR in attributes. Double check your entried for PO document type ECPO. ECPO should exist in SRM and R/3. Check your number ranges too. In SRM number ranges -check in shopping cart follow on documents whether you have assigned the correct number range for backend PO. This number range should exist in backend as an external number range. Do this and let me know if your problem is resolved?

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

check the number ranges again. It seems for me, that they are not sync.

Check if the number range object has the same name, and the object is

maintained in both systems the opposite side araound. As well have a look,

if the follow on document is maintainted for SC with the right number range

object and it is forcing a PO, when there is a source of supply.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

try creating a test program in r/3 and see if u can create a PO there , with same data .