Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW Business Client - ShortCuts ????

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody ,

can anybody tell me how to call the NW Business Client with a specific Program, i mean in the same way like starting a sapGui Transaction via Shortcut.

Is this anyway possible with NW Business Client??

kind regards

oliver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I'm not quite sure I understand you correctly. After the installation you have the NWBC shortcut on your desktop, and if you've configured all the possible items in PFCG, they will be displayed in the home area of the NWBC, e.g. transaction codes, ABAP reports/programs, URLs, BSP applications, WDA applications, etc.

Regards, Heidi

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Heidi,

what i mean is:

today we're sending a lot of links -kind of workflow - via Outlook. There are then SAP-Shortcuts (direct starting a transaction and jump to a specific dynpro) or URL's (direct starting a WDA application and jumping direct to a specific dynpro).

So my question:

could this be done with the new client also (directly starting NWBC and starting a specific appliction oder WDA application via URL -> Like WDA startupParameters we handle this normally)

kind regards

oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

for this kind of thing the NWBC is not a solution, the NWBC is backend-driven. For old SAP GUI transactions the usual Sap shortcuts are the thing to use, and Web Dynpro application URLs can be sent and started with the browser used.

Regards, Heidi

Answers (0)