cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No schedule lines due for delivery upto the selected date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD gurus,

I am facing this problem for the last 3 days, i have checked all the possibilities, pls solve my probs.

I am sending the following msg rec frm ides :-

Order cannot be delivered (see long text)

Message no. VL461

Diagnosis

Possible reasons include:

The copy conditions specified in Specify copy control for deliveries do not allow the order to be delivered.

The order is blocked for delivery.

The order document is incomplete.

Procedure

Pay attention to any notes that may be recorded in the log.

You can display the copying requirements defined for this transaction in Customizing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while u r creating the delivery. see this informations.

1.at the time of copying delivery type from the std. one , kindlysee whether it has copied everything or not. if the pop up comes for to copy, u have to enter yes. after copying it, maintian it in the sales document header under shipping option. even delivery block also remove from the sales document type (VoV8) and delivery document type (under logistic execution from IMG) . when everything is ok, then u see the following steps.

2. create the order. and check the material availability date in the shipping tab on the same sales order.and check your order thru EDIT option in the main menu and see there would be incompletion log. if the document is saved with no error. then

3. at the time of delivery thru vl01n, imp. thing u have to check that the selection date what it has mentioned. it should be equal to the material availability date.

u issue would solved.

reward point if it is useful.

regards

KR

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member624534
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The reason could also be wrong selection date. Selection date should be either Material availability date or Transportation planning date (so check which date starts earlier)

In VA03, at schedule line tab select the item details, click on the shipping button (bottom of the screen) and see the Material availability date and Transportation planning date, give in vl01n the earliest start date between these two. If both dates are on the same date, no issues. Give the same in vl01n.

Also make sure the shipping point you have maintained was correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to transaction code VA02 and go to shipping tab and check the delivery date and the material available date .

then go to TRANSACTION CODE VL01N and enter the date and the shipping point

or,

check whether immediate delivery field is checked in the sales document type in the transaction code VOV8

PLS REWARD POINTS IF THE ANSWER IS HELPFUL

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this issue i think there are two possible soltions

1. May be the item is already delivered or else

2. The schedule line is not set properly

if it is so then goto the t code va02 and check the schedule lines at the item category level and give that date in the delivery document

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

By useing the tcode--->va02 check the scheduline date for line item in shipping tab