cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting comma in place of decimal point & viceversa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

In one Sap script for 2 currency fields comma is there in place of decimal point & viceversa.(But rest of currency fields are getting displayed correctly.)

ex: 1426.88 is printed as 1.426,88

please provide me solution as early as possible

Thanks & Regards

Jyoti Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the User settings

in SU01 tcode (defaults for currency)

and you can use the command

/: SET COUNTRY 'IN' . for country India to print country based currency

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in SU01, OY01 also have used the command SET COUNTRY SPACE.

Everything is fine with decimal notation in other currency.

Before calling the element in WRITE_FORM, the value is fine but in Script its getting changed.

Regds,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPscript will format the value using the default for the recipient country of the letter. Check the test data you are using, if the business partner on the form is in a country that uses a decimal comma this is how it will be displayed.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Could you please let me know In which T-Code we can see the seeting related to Business Partners ?

I've checked the OY01 t-code for the country specific global settings. That is fine. I've had also my concern about the Business Partner dependent specific setting.

Regds,

Jyoti Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

I've assumed business partner as you don't say what type of form this is. If this is some form of letter (with a recipient address) it will be the country of that address. If this recipient is a business partner you can check the data in transaction BP.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a SALES ORDER printing custom program and custom form.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

before you do the changes, note that few country currency don't have decimals.. also I guess in your case currency is displaying based on receipent country.

now if you want to display the value in base country curreny, inside the form try like this.

/: SET COUNTRY <country code>. write this above the currency fields

Regards,

SaiRam