cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample determination..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Inspection lot of type '04' ( Goods receipt frm production) is created , but it is in CRTD state..

Now if I click on sample button which is in QA02 under Sample tab...I get error as " No sampling procedure found for sample determination"

and If I click on the next sample button I get error as"No physical samples are assigned"...

I have maintained sampling procedure in the inspection plan....then why am I getting this error...>?

Thanks..

Regards,

Ameya K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

R u using inspection point & have you assigned the physical sample to the inspection point...

Regards

Kaushik

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe that you shoiuld check you inspection plan. I think you have specified in the plan header and/or the sampling procedures that you are to have physical samples created. (i.e. you get an object with a unique number in SAP for each calculated sample that can then be tracked, labels are often printed out for these).

You may not have configured up your system to use physical samples. Check you inspection plan header and your sampling procedures.

Craig

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check whether you`ve assigned any sampling procedure for the Inspection characteristic in the Insp. Plan. Now, goto inspection lot and select the Sample tab, click the sample button. The sample will be automatically calculated.

Reward if cleared and close the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

I have maintained the sampling procedure for the inspection characteristics in the inspection plan...But still I get the mentioned errors when I click the sample button in QA02

Thanks,

Ameya K.

vivek_tembe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

Please check in "Control Indicators" in QS22 (MIC) or QP02 (Inspection plan) whether the "Sample Usage" tick is present. Sample usage tick should be maintained for all inspection characteristics otherwise we get error

Regards

Vivek Tembe