cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Evaluation, Pilot and Template projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the difference between Evaluation, Pilot and Template project? Is SOLMAN delivered with predefined Template projects which are re-usable? If so does the Template project also consist of BC sets or it just consists of documentation?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We don't have Evaluation or Pilot project types. Go through this link for project types and their usage.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/ba/38c93a37c59122e10000000a114084/content.htm

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you raghu i have a few questions

Can you please help me with these questions

1. What is a difference between a template project and implementation project? If a company is doing a template project and they want to create a project should they assign it as a template project or implementation project. What are the pro's and con's for it?

2. Can I add a extra tab in solar02 so that I can create the Change Request from SOLAR02?

3. What is the best way to sync the production and devlopement system in solution manager. I have a scenario where there are lot of changes done in production system directly. Now the dev system is not in sync with prod. Can you tell me the best way please.I thought of doing system copy but is there any other best way.