cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System copy for ABAP+JAVA system using SAPINST method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear support,

We have recently upgraded to ECC 6.0 system and we have been still doing system copy by using backup and restore method. I know its<b> wrong</b>.

which involves below steps , this old methos works fine for ABAP engine and evreything looks ok.But java engine will not work.

So we need to use SAPINST method as described in note 785848 and system copy guide available on OSS. But i am really not able to understand sequence

for tasks to be carried out in this SAPINST method.

<b>Can anybody list few sequence along with step by step procedure as i mentioned below for old system copy procedure.</b>

Is it really difficult to make that for <b>SAPINST</b> as everybody says refer to standard guide and note ?

Anybody if possible can make the same way as i did below , i think it would rather be small as far as my understanding after reading those docs.

Simple old system copy procedure works for ABAP is as:

Run the following command on source system.

a. Login as <sid>adm

b. svrmgrl

c. connect internal

d. alter database backup controlfile to trace;

e. exit;

f. Above command will generate a .trc file in /oracle/P01/saptrance/usertrace directory.

g. Copy the text from CREATE CONTROLFILE until the ( and paste it in to any new .sql or controlfile.sql file.

h. Copy the controlfile.sql to target system.

i. Edit the file and replace the entire source SID to target SID.

j. Edit the reuse database command with the set database command

Copy the aft generated during the backup file from the source system to target system. (/oracle/<SID>/sapbackup)

a. Change all the source <SID> to target <SID>.

b. Only don't change the backup volume name it must be target system <SID>.

c. Copy the above aft file name line from the source back<SID>.log to target<SID>.log file.

5. Shutdown the target server instance.

6. From this onwards all the command on the target system only.

a. Login as <SID>adm

b. run the SAPDBA

c. select J (Restore/Recovery)

d. select B (Full restore and recovery)

e. select A (Select backup of type)

f. Select the offline backup which you want to restore.

g. It will take some time to restore.

h. Once the database is restored login as <SID>adm and run the

i. svrmgrl

j. connect internal;

k. startup nomount (if the database is already mounted shutdown it using the shutdown command)

l. run the following command

m. @controlfile.sql (file name of the control file contains the CREATE CONTROLFILE statement)

n. After the run the above command it should give the "Statement Processed)

o. alter database open resetlogs.

I am really looking forward to see anybody take some time out to prepare this kind of step by step procedure.

It would be of greate help for all of us for performing system copy with sapinst method.

Looking forward for your support.

Best Regards,

AjitR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajju / Bill

I have the exact same error mentioned below. Were one of you able to find a solution to this please.

Thanks

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

Sorry to say but still BI system copy is creating problem for me , by the way for which Neweaver product you are performing sys copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sam for intimating the topic , now i have successfully completed system copy and error resolved after puting latest R3szchk ..

Many Thanks to Markus who was involved completely for help in this thread.

·

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajju

I have exactly the same problem you descibe in your log file, and would also be interested to see the advice on how to proceed.

Thanks

Bill Dedman

Former Member
0 Kudos

below sequence is not supported and out-of-date since a longer time.

the acutality starts with svrmgrl.

this tools is no longer existing since Oracle9.

sapdba is no longer existing (at least not on version where SAP supports J2EE stack).

>>But i am really not able to understand sequence

>>for tasks to be carried out in this SAPINST method.

it is not necessary to understand them, but to use them.

by the way: it is not possible to copy a J2EE instance by just copying the database.

regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

I have discussed with you earlier about this topic and got feedback from you.

My point in this post is forget about i used svrmgrl instead sqlplus.

I have made this step by step procedure for understanding old system copy procedure in single glance.May be some of contents from 8i which i can modify if anybody want.

My question is i need same kind of steps in 10 to 20 lines about SAPINST procedure

for example:

1) Run sapinst.exe and select system copy

export abap+java

then...............

Could you please prepare the same.

If possible as we have never done system copy using this SAPINST method and we are now supposed to do for our production

<b><b>

I just need steps</b></b> , i have already read guide but unable to get exact steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

Since nobody has answered my question i have prepared demo document for neweaver system copy ABAP+JAVA using SAPINST method

Can anybody suggess changes or mistakes in same please ?

Please let me know in detail as we are supposed to do it in production.

-

-

We have netweaver 2004s ABAP + JAVA system and this is central system on windows 2003 platform and Oracle 10.2.

Now we have to perform system copy from this server to another server which is of same release and platform and we would like to do with SAPINST method.

Now procedure suggested by us is as following,

On Source system ,

Stop SAP system and let database be running.

We have installation master DVD from where we need to start SAPINST.exe and then

Welcome screen ->Netweaver 2004s -> choose Additional Software Life-Cycle Tasks® System Copy® Oracle® Source Systemà Export preparation

Continue with follwup activities

-

-

Best Regards,

AjitR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajeet,

i want to perform sytem copy for SAP Solution Manager 4.0 through sapinst which is ABAP+ JAVA based . as u hv mentioned here the procedure u must hv done tat by now, if u hv prepared such simple 12 lines procedure with mentioned steps ,it shall be gr8 help if u can share this with me as i also went through the guide and its confusing. My Email id is reachme.saumya@gmail.com .

Regards,

Somya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the guide you need to do source system Technical Preparations, in that running the export preparation is also one. You need to run this first before you start the export, if and only if export will successful if preparation is successful.

Yes you need to create the export directory to take the export copy of source system, it may be any where in your server. It should be having 6 to 8 GB free space.No need to create the export directory in target system, after export is completed in the source system you copy the export directory to the target system.

<b>Target system</b>

Yes you need to take the back up file system and delete all the contents of the directory.

Yes it can be considered as fresh system installation but copy of source system.

Yes the process follows after you giving the export directory path .

Next screen you will get the database drop and recreate screen chouse the drop and recreate method

Next J2EE user name and password

Next DDIC password

Next you have to give kernel and oracle client dvd path

Next Parameter checking screen here if you are selected database drop and recreate you have to revise the oracle database system option

If you are selecting review next screen is database advance option you have to select the advanced option

Next you have to select following option to recreate

1 Sapdata directory mapping

2 Database instance file system

3 Create database parameter

4 Create tablespace

Next screen sapdata directory creating

Next screen you can just click next no need to change any setting

Next table creation

Next screen specify oracle instance directories

Next again parameter checking and last this is last screen

Next will be the execution screen

Reward points if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

Can u revert me the solution to the case which i hv referred , my source system and target system are same ,how shld i proceed ...................

Thanks,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Procedure is same for your solution manager also, even if the source system and the target system is same. Only thing is it should be in different system means system name should different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Can u give me step wise procedure consisting of 12-20 lines for the same ,it shall be helpful really. Bcoz my source and target system are same ,do i need to scrap off the application after export and before import so tat i can install new central instance / the saystem has to be left as it is . Curretly my system is running fine and how to change SID during this system copy?So if u could give me step wise procedure consisting of 12-20 lines for the same ,it shall be helpful really>

requested to revert at earliest. points guaranteed.

Regards,

Somya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Thanks for excellent reply , i will go as per your steps.But even Somya is saying is right and valid point ? in this entire procedure on the target system where is the step to change SID ? Is it after deleting all existing datafiles start SAPINST and then select new SID after giving path to Export dir which we have copied from source system ? and then proceed with installation ? Sorry to trouble you more but i didnt find step where we change SID ...

Expecting your early reply..

Best Regards,

AjitR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajeet,

Can u give me a step wise step procedure of 15 - 20 steps giving steps of system copy in detail which wll help in understanding the procedure . My Email id is reachme.saumya@gmail.com . Points guaranteed.Also revert to the queries mentioned in the message plz

Regards,

Somya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somya

let us collect info or update from rakesh and then i will prepare doc and forward to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajit,

Requested to prepare the document urgently as i need it badly,when can u send it to me. plz also give me ur Email iD.

regards,

Somya

Former Member
0 Kudos

so do i ? also need it urgently as i am going to perform for my production but instead of giving u wrong document i prefer giving correct one.

Rakesh,

We are still waiting just for your small input.

Could you let us know at earliest about SID change option in SAPINST?

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By the way Somya, you cannot give out points if you are not the person who started the topic!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Their is no option comes asking target system id.Once you start the installation It will ask system to be enter then you can give your target system id.

Reward the points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

please confirm that means on target system:

run SAPINST.exe and Welcome screen ->Netweaver 2004s -> choose Additional Software Life-Cycle Tasks>System Cop> Oracle> Target systemà>central system based on ABAP and JAVA

Then just enter SID as target SID for which we have deleted all datafiles.So installation will proceed..

Right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

run SAPINST.exe and Welcome screen ->Netweaver 2004s -> choose Additional Software Life-Cycle Tasks>System Cop> Oracle> Target system>central system based on ABAP and JAVA.

Next select Typical

Next give the location of java comp DVD.

Next give the SID as target sid

installation will proceed.........

Reward the points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am performing this task as per Rakesh's feedback this weekend for our Production database , downtime is already planned , I will get back to all of you once finished successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

please go through tasks i performed and let me know where i went wrong .

I have successfully completed Export preparation on source system and then entire export successfully finished and created in Export directory.

I have copied this Export directory to Target system.

Now on fresh target system I have installed Oracle database 10G software and rest of the prerequisites for installation.

Then I have executed SAPINST.exe

Welcome screen ->Netweaver 2004s -> choose Additional Software Life-Cycle Tasks>System Cop> Oracle> Target system>central system based on ABAP and JAVA.

Given Target SID ,

All java comp CDs and JCE policy path correctly ,

System copy method : standard system copy method

Migration export : Given the path to Export directory copied to Target system

IF I AM CORRECT TILL THIS STEP THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW DO THE DIRECTORIES SHOULD BE SAME NAME LIKE 😧 , E: AND F: AS PER SOURCE SYSTEM ?

Now I am getting error as below,

ERROR 2007-08-11 13:03:12

CJS-30129 Creating node $(DIR_TRANS) with type DIRECTORY failed. Original exception text was: syslib.filesystem.nodeCreationFailed:Unable to create node
ispat\sapmnt\ with type DIRECTORY: can't create parent node..

CJS-30129 Creating node $(DIR_TRANS) with type DIRECTORY failed. Original exception text was: syslib.filesystem.nodeCreationFailed:Unable to create node

FCO-00011 The step createSystemDirectories with step key |NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|createSystemDirectories was executed with status ERROR .

NOW WHAT DID I DO WRONG ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT EARLIEST ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Few more updates from my side, In source system all datafiles are present under E: drive and total size is 120 GB .

<b>Now do i need to create same space and drive in target system ?</b>

During import process in target system it asked for j2ee administrator username and respective password

<b>

Do we need to provide password for J2EE_ADMIN or something else ?</b>

Waiting for your feedback on both of my posts.

I request to go through my previous post's procedure which i already carried out in depth and let me know where problem went ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

i am still waiting for your reply.

please let me know the reason at earliest.My mail id is ajitrane007@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of J2EE_ADMIN try using uname as Administrator and give its password

regards

umesh K

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you delete the old installation on the target system before you started the new one? The system has a DIR_TRANS set already which points to an invalid directory...

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I have tried with Administrator user and also i have already deleted all old installation files. Only thing i want to confirm that i am giving different SID in my target system than source system , i hope that not an issue ?

i am giving complete error details below , i am not getting why this error is saying dir_trans

ERROR 2007-08-16 09:48:20

FCO-00011 The step createSystemDirectories with step key |NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|createSystemDirectories was executed with status ERROR .

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And the name of the system is still "ispat"?

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

ispat is the hostname at target system , is that an issue ?

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I mean, is the name the system you are running sapinst?

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

source system SID : BI7

hostname : cybw35

I am running SAPINST on target system and giving path to Export Directory created at source system and copied to target system

Target system is fresh system where i am running SAPINST.

Target system SID : BW5

hostname : ispat

Can you guess where issue could be

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"sapmnt" is the "sapmount" directory, this is to be created as share under \usr\sap\<SID>, can you check if the directory

\usr\sap\BW5

is existent?

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes folder \usr\sap\BW5 got created and have full privilage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay ( Ajju ) ,

I hope ur step wise step document for system copy must be raedy by now. I sahll request you to forward the same to my Email Id reachme.saumya@gmail.com as iam eagerly waiting for the document . plz also tell abt ur results of system copy.

Plz reply at earliest as this is very urgent .

Regards,

Somya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you also please send the document to my id gangarajukirna@yahoo.com? We are also trying to make a system copy.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry folks,

Still error exist at my target system though export performed successfully.

I have raised message to SAP and i am following up with them , document will be sent to your mail ids once finished.

Best Regards,

AjitR

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you get when you execute

dir
ispat\sapmnt

If that does not return the content of \usr\sap\<NEWSID>, the corresponding share was not created.

Check with "My Computer - Manage - shares" if the share points to that directory. Did you delete the old share before you started the installation?

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

When can we expect this issue of yours to get resolved? can u just give an estimate as we are also planning for system copy at earliest and need the documents urgently.

Regards,

Somya

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I´m always astonished, how demanding people can be when it comes to some screenshot "documentation"...

If your system copy is really that urgent, get a consultant on site or use SAP remote consulting (Open a call at XX-RC). All documentation for doing a system copy is available.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

Sorry but tat query was neither referred too you and not meant for you .........................i dont find any reason for u giving such a rude reply.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I didn´t intend to sound "rude".

He´s struggling now since days with that system copy and I am (also, amongst other people) trying to help him.

What I wanted to say that all necessary docs are available for doing a system copy, if you think that this documentation is too complicated then you should get a consultant, who can explain the process in detail for YOUR system and create an appropriate documentation for YOUR environment.

I just think, that´s it´s inappropriate to put pressure on him to eventually send his document because YOUR system copy is "urgent" while he is still struggling.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajju and Soumya:

I would like to briefly tell you in pionts what you supposed to do. may be you guys can do it practically and prepare a documetn and share it later.

Source System (PRD):

1. Create an Export directory (For eg: EXPORT) with full permissions.

2. Start the SAPINST : Welcome screen ->Netweaver 2004s -> choose Additional Software Life-Cycle Tasks® System Copy® Oracle® Source Systemà Database and central instance export.

3. Specify the EXPORT directory.

4 Now export files (DB and CI files) are created under export directory

Target System (QAS):

1. Create an Export directory .

This should complete your refresh and result in the new QAS system.

-Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry guys, I hadnt checked the complete message history and gave the answer. I am sure Ajji, has deleted the old directories in a wrong manner.

I would suggest you to format the system and then start of fresh by copying the export directory and haveing all the directory strcuture similar to your source system. This is gonna clear all the old registry values and should go smotth.

-Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajju,

This iam asking u on a very sincere note . hv u finished with ur system copy . u posted message to SAP. has ur issue got resolved . Plz send me the document urgently as i really need it ,actually iam stuck in a problem . I need to perform system copy urgently so i need the document at earliest ,the reason of which i mailed you on your Gmail Email id as well . So i request you tat if u completed ur procedure then plz update the document and forward it to me and if u havent completed the procedure send me the latest available updated document tat u hv so tat atleast i can proceed further with its help. Also tell me wt u say abt doing this system copy ,was it smooth or u had to face problems during it .Iam pressuring u so much for the document bcoz iam really in urgent need ............plz understand my problem and forward the document. Looking for ur earliest reply.I hope you will understand problem and have a look over your gmail inbox and send me document at earliest . My Email id is <b>reachme.saumya@gmail.com</b> .

Points guaranteed on same other thread posted by me as i cannot assign points here bcoz this thread is not started by me .

Thanks and Regards,

Somya

Thanks and Regards,

Somya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somya and other Folks,

I am in continuous followup with SAP but even after opening connection to SAP , they are unable to identify exact problem.

One thing is clear that i have used proper steps for System copy as confirmed by SAP, but there is some problem with this windows directory level while installing.

I have deleted OLD installation files as it is by shift + delete.

That might be mistake , now i am arrannging fresh formated windows servers and will perform the import on the same.

Somya , please go ahead with steps mentioned by Madhu , those are correct.

I will take how much time to fix this up , cannot predict.

Sorry to disappoint you Markus , but i have perfomed almost more than 70 to 80 system copies across platform on Oracle , MSSQL and others , but none of them was with j2ee engine , this is my first time thats why i may be struggling.

I am close to the solution and will definitely keep on updating all .

Also at the end i will produce a BLOG for this system copy so that nobody else would suffer as me..

please have patience ...

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

AjitR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajju,

Wtever latest updated document is available can u forward tat only to my email id so that i can begin with the procedure which wll help me. Expecting positive reply .

Regards,

somya

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ajju,

I believe you, no doubt.

I just have done yesterday an EP copy and it was smooth and without any hazzles (Linux/Oracle). Five weeks ago I´ve done the same using Windows/Oracle, also without any problem.

If the target system is Windows, you need to make sure you deleted ALL references of the old installation, means, directories, registry keys, environment variables, services and also the shared directories, users etc. Since Windows burries them partially on disk, partially on registry, partially on the current user, partially under SAPService are not there and you don´t need to deal with all those things because they are not really documented.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

As always quick and proper reply from you.

Even i am arranging fresh installed Win 2003 server for this activity.

Even SAP recommended the same , but on concall with SAP the consultant given his feedback that this problem should not occur with Windows 2003 server ,

because as it is possible to install more that one instanced on Windows 2003 ,

there it doesnt give any problem ?

But still instead of wasting time as i did already , as brighlty said by you and SAP

just format the system.

For all the folks , please accept my apologies for delay in processing this thread,But as our client asked to perform the same directly on their Production system ,i am playing safe , also i am preparing this document for the client and then they will approve the same before performing on Production.

I have just taken Production Export and copying it to some Test machine.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Even SAP recommended the same , but on concall with

> SAP the consultant given his feedback that this

> problem should not occur with Windows 2003 server ,

> because as it is possible to install more that one

> instanced on Windows 2003 ,

> there it doesnt give any problem ?

yes - because the installation of the first system is running, sapinst can do various checks that will come back nicely. If you have (partially) deleted that installation, those tests from sapinst will fail and thus you will get the error messages (e. g. \usr\sap\<FIRSTSID> was deleted but
sapmnt\<FIRSTSID\ exists etc.)

So either you need to COMPLETELY remove the old installation (including everyting mentioned before) or keep it running until you have installed the new one as second installation or as MCOD or with a second ORACLE_HOME.

[...]

> For all the folks , please accept my apologies for

> delay in processing this thread,But as our client

> asked to perform the same directly on their

> Production system ,i am playing safe , also i am

> preparing this document for the client and then they

> will approve the same before performing on

> Production.

I donu00B4t think you need to apologize, you donu00B4t get payed for sending emails to yahoo and gmail accounts but rather for the system copy done at the client, right?

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus and all folks,

I have solved the error by performing the same in Fresh windows installed systems and now 18 out of 34 phases completed but during Import ABAP phase given below error , please note i jave given Administrator user and password ( from source system ) when it asked for j2ee user during installation on Target system.

ERROR 2007-09-03 19:12:34

FKD-00037 Query did not return a result.

ERROR 2007-09-03 19:12:34

FKD-00038 Query did not return a result.Select attribute oldMasterPassword, statement: WHERE sid = 'BI7' AND componentID = '|NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraCommonDiaSrv|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0' AND paramname = 'JavaSchemaPassword'

ERROR 2007-09-03 20:52:44

CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

ERROR 2007-09-03 20:52:44

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR .

Can anybody help at earliest.

Best regards,

AjitR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

As suggested by SAP i have given j2ee_admin as user for j2ee Administrator user.

And now error is at ABAP import phase.

ERROR 2007-09-03 23:11:13

CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

ERROR 2007-09-03 23:11:13

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR

Can you throw some light ?

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the content of the mentioned logfiles?

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Import_monitor :

INFO: 2007-09-03 22:16:42

Import Monitor is started.

CONFIG: 2007-09-03 22:16:42

Application options:

dbCodepage=4103

dbType=ORA

extFiles=yes

importDirs=E:\dump\export\ABAP

installDir=C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS

jobNum=3

loadArgs= -stop_on_error

monitorTimeout=30

orderBy=

r3loadExe=H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe

sapinst=

trace=all

tskFiles=yes

List of packages with table structure: 'SAP0000'.

List of packages with views: 'SAPVIEW'.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:16:42 com.sap.inst.migmon.imp.ImportStandardTask preCreate

Parse of 'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL' template file is started.

INFO: 2007-09-03 22:16:42 com.sap.inst.migmon.imp.ImportStandardTask preCreate

Parse of 'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL' template file is successfully completed.

Primary key creation: after load.

Index creation: after load.

INFO: 2007-09-03 22:16:42

Data codepage 4103 is determined using TOC file 'E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\D010INC.TOC' for package 'D010INC'.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:16:42 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'REPOSRC' import package is started.

Loading of 'SAPAPPL1' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:16:42 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'REPOSRC' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\REPOSRC.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" REPOSRC.TSK ORA -l REPOSRC.log

Loading of 'SAPSSEXC' import package is started.

Task file generation for 'SAPAPPL1' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPAPPL1.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPAPPL1.TSK ORA -l SAPAPPL1.log

Task file generation for 'SAPSSEXC' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPSSEXC.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPSSEXC.TSK ORA -l SAPSSEXC.log

Loading of 'REPOSRC' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i REPOSRC.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l REPOSRC.log -stop_on_error

Loading of 'SAPSSEXC' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPSSEXC.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPSSEXC.log -stop_on_error

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:16:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'SAPAPPL1' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPAPPL1.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL1.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 22:37:04 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'REPOSRC' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:37:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'DOKCLU' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:37:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'DOKCLU' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\DOKCLU.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" DOKCLU.TSK ORA -l DOKCLU.log

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:37:14 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'DOKCLU' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i DOKCLU.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l DOKCLU.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 22:37:49 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSSEXC' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:38:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPAPPL0_1' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:38:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPAPPL0_1' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPAPPL0_1.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPAPPL0_1.TSK ORA -l SAPAPPL0_1.log

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:38:15 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'SAPAPPL0_1' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPAPPL0_1.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL0_1.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 22:39:59 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'DOKCLU' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:40:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'D010TAB' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:40:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'D010TAB' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\D010TAB.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" D010TAB.TSK ORA -l D010TAB.log

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:40:14 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'D010TAB' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i D010TAB.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l D010TAB.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 22:40:14 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPAPPL1' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:40:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPAPPL2' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:40:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPAPPL2' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPAPPL2.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPAPPL2.TSK ORA -l SAPAPPL2.log

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:40:45 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'SAPAPPL2' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPAPPL2.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL2.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 22:55:18 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'D010TAB' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:55:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'D010INC' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:55:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'D010INC' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\D010INC.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" D010INC.TSK ORA -l D010INC.log

ERROR: 2007-09-03 22:55:44 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPAPPL0_1' import package is interrupted with R3load error.

Process 'H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPAPPL0_1.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL0_1.log -stop_on_error' exited with return code 2.

For mode details see 'SAPAPPL0_1.log' file.

Standard error output:

sapparam: sapargv( argc, argv) has not been called.

sapparam(1c): No Profile used.

sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in Profile nor in Commandline

ERROR: 2007-09-03 22:55:44 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPAPPL2' import package is interrupted with R3load error.

Process 'H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPAPPL2.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL2.log -stop_on_error' exited with return code 2.

For mode details see 'SAPAPPL2.log' file.

Standard error output:

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:55:45 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'D010INC' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i D010INC.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l D010INC.log -stop_on_error

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:56:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPNTAB' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:56:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'DYNPSOURCE' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 22:56:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPNTAB' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPNTAB.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPNTAB.TSK ORA -l SAPNTAB.log

Task file generation for 'DYNPSOURCE' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\DYNPSOURCE.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" DYNPSOURCE.TSK ORA -l DYNPSOURCE.log

Loading of 'SAPNTAB' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPNTAB.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPNTAB.log -stop_on_error

Loading of 'DYNPSOURCE' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i DYNPSOURCE.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l DYNPSOURCE.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:02:04 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPNTAB' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:02:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'RSRWBSTORE' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:02:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'RSRWBSTORE' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\RSRWBSTORE.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" RSRWBSTORE.TSK ORA -l RSRWBSTORE.log

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:02:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'RSRWBSTORE' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i RSRWBSTORE.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l RSRWBSTORE.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:04:33 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'RSRWBSTORE' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:04:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSDIC' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:04:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPSDIC' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPSDIC.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPSDIC.TSK ORA -l SAPSDIC.log

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:04:44 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'SAPSDIC' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPSDIC.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPSDIC.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:06:03 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'D010INC' import package is successfully completed.

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:06:10 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'DYNPSOURCE' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:06:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSSRC' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:06:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPPOOL' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:06:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPSSRC' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPSSRC.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPSSRC.TSK ORA -l SAPSSRC.log

Task file generation for 'SAPPOOL' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPPOOL.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPPOOL.TSK ORA -l SAPPOOL.log

Loading of 'SAPPOOL' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPPOOL.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPPOOL.log -stop_on_error

Loading of 'SAPSSRC' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPSSRC.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPSSRC.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:07:48 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPPOOL' import package is successfully completed.

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:07:51 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSSRC' import package is successfully completed.

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:08:08 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSDIC' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:08:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSLEXC' import package is started.

Loading of 'OCSCMPLOBJ' import package is started.

Loading of 'SAPSPROT' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:08:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPSLEXC' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPSLEXC.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPSLEXC.TSK ORA -l SAPSLEXC.log

Task file generation for 'OCSCMPLOBJ' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\OCSCMPLOBJ.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" OCSCMPLOBJ.TSK ORA -l OCSCMPLOBJ.log

Task file generation for 'SAPSPROT' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPSPROT.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPSPROT.TSK ORA -l SAPSPROT.log

Loading of 'SAPSLEXC' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPSLEXC.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPSLEXC.log -stop_on_error

Loading of 'OCSCMPLOBJ' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i OCSCMPLOBJ.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l OCSCMPLOBJ.log -stop_on_error

Loading of 'SAPSPROT' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPSPROT.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPSPROT.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:09:01 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSLEXC' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:09:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPAPPL0_2' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:09:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPAPPL0_2' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPAPPL0_2.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPAPPL0_2.TSK ORA -l SAPAPPL0_2.log

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:09:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'SAPAPPL0_2' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPAPPL0_2.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL0_2.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:09:15 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'OCSCMPLOBJ' import package is successfully completed.

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:09:34 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSPROT' import package is successfully completed.

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:09:42 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPAPPL0_2' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:09:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSDOCU' import package is started.

Loading of 'SAPCLUST' import package is started.

Loading of 'SAPSLOAD' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:09:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPCLUST' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPCLUST.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPCLUST.TSK ORA -l SAPCLUST.log

Task file generation for 'SAPSDOCU' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPSDOCU.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPSDOCU.TSK ORA -l SAPSDOCU.log

Task file generation for 'SAPSLOAD' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPSLOAD.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPSLOAD.TSK ORA -l SAPSLOAD.log

Loading of 'SAPCLUST' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPCLUST.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPCLUST.log -stop_on_error

Loading of 'SAPSLOAD' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPSLOAD.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPSLOAD.log -stop_on_error

Loading of 'SAPSDOCU' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPSDOCU.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPSDOCU.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:09:47 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSLOAD' import package is successfully completed.

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:09:49 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPCLUST' import package is successfully completed.

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:09:57 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPSDOCU' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:10:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPDDIM' import package is started.

Loading of 'SAPDFACT' import package is started.

Loading of 'SAPDODS' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:10:13 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPDODS' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPDODS.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPDODS.TSK ORA -l SAPDODS.log

Task file generation for 'SAPDFACT' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPDFACT.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPDFACT.TSK ORA -l SAPDFACT.log

Task file generation for 'SAPDDIM' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPDDIM.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPDDIM.TSK ORA -l SAPDDIM.log

Loading of 'SAPDFACT' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPDFACT.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPDFACT.log -stop_on_error

Loading of 'SAPDODS' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPDODS.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPDODS.log -stop_on_error

Loading of 'SAPDDIM' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPDDIM.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPDDIM.log -stop_on_error

ERROR: 2007-09-03 23:10:15 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPDFACT' import package is interrupted with R3load error.

Process 'H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPDFACT.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPDFACT.log -stop_on_error' exited with return code 2.

For mode details see 'SAPDFACT.log' file.

Standard error output:

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:10:16 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPDODS' import package is successfully completed.

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:10:17 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPDDIM' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:10:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPUSER' import package is started.

Loading of 'DDLOG' import package is started.

Loading of 'SAP0000' import package is started.

TRACE: 2007-09-03 23:10:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPUSER' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAPUSER.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAPUSER.TSK ORA -l SAPUSER.log

Task file generation for 'DDLOG' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\DDLOG.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" DDLOG.TSK ORA -l DDLOG.log

Task file generation for 'SAP0000' import package:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I E:\dump\export\ABAP\DATA\SAP0000.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS\DDLORA.TPL" SAP0000.TSK ORA -l SAP0000.log -o D

ERROR: 2007-09-03 23:10:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'DDLOG' import package is interrupted with exception.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: DATA\DDLOG.TOC

at com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask.writePathEntry(LoadTask.java:988)

at com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask.createCommandFile(LoadTask.java:698)

at com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask.processPackage(LoadTask.java:287)

at com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask.run(LoadTask.java:189)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

at com.sap.inst.lib.util.ThreadDispatcher$ThreadWrapper.run(ThreadDispatcher.java:113)

Loading of 'SAP0000' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAP0000.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAP0000.log -stop_on_error

Loading of 'SAPUSER' import package into database:

H:\usr\sap\QAS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPUSER.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPUSER.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:10:46 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPUSER' import package is successfully completed.

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:11:01 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAP0000' import package is successfully completed.

WARNING: 2007-09-03 23:11:13

Cannot start import of packages with views because not all import packages with tables are loaded successfully.

WARNING: 2007-09-03 23:11:13

4 error(s) during processing of packages.

INFO: 2007-09-03 23:11:13

Import Monitor is stopped.

Import_monitor.java :::

java version "1.4.2_13"

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_13-b06)

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_13-b06, mixed mode)

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 27, completed 0, failed 0, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 26, completed 0, failed 0, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 25, completed 0, failed 0, total 28.

Loading of 'REPOSRC' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 25, completed 1, failed 0, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 24, completed 1, failed 0, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPSSEXC' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 24, completed 2, failed 0, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 23, completed 2, failed 0, total 28.

Loading of 'DOKCLU' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 23, completed 3, failed 0, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 22, completed 3, failed 0, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPAPPL1' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 22, completed 4, failed 0, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 21, completed 4, failed 0, total 28.

Loading of 'D010TAB' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 21, completed 5, failed 0, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 20, completed 5, failed 0, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPAPPL0_1' import package: ERROR

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 20, completed 5, failed 1, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPAPPL2' import package: ERROR

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 20, completed 5, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 19, completed 5, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 18, completed 5, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPNTAB' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 18, completed 6, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 17, completed 6, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'RSRWBSTORE' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 17, completed 7, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 16, completed 7, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'D010INC' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 16, completed 8, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'DYNPSOURCE' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 16, completed 9, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 15, completed 9, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 14, completed 9, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPPOOL' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 14, completed 10, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPSSRC' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 14, completed 11, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPSDIC' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 0, waiting 14, completed 12, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 13, completed 12, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 12, completed 12, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 11, completed 12, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPSLEXC' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 11, completed 13, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 10, completed 13, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'OCSCMPLOBJ' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 10, completed 14, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPSPROT' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 10, completed 15, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPAPPL0_2' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 0, waiting 10, completed 16, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 9, completed 16, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 8, completed 16, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 7, completed 16, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPSLOAD' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 7, completed 17, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPCLUST' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 7, completed 18, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPSDOCU' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 0, waiting 7, completed 19, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 6, completed 19, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 5, completed 19, failed 2, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 4, completed 19, failed 2, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPDFACT' import package: ERROR

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 4, completed 19, failed 3, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPDODS' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 4, completed 20, failed 3, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPDDIM' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 0, waiting 4, completed 21, failed 3, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 3, completed 21, failed 3, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 2, completed 21, failed 3, total 28.

Import Monitor jobs: running 3, waiting 1, completed 21, failed 3, total 28.

Loading of 'DDLOG' import package: ERROR

Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 1, completed 21, failed 4, total 28.

Loading of 'SAPUSER' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 1, completed 22, failed 4, total 28.

Loading of 'SAP0000' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 0, waiting 1, completed 23, failed 4, total 28.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The package SAPDFACT and SAPAPPL2 did not import, can you check in SAPDFACT.log and SAPAPPL2.log?

Did you execute the program SMIGR_CREATE_DDL before you exported the database?

--

Markus