cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM to XI (using XI Content)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We want to pass the Business Partner from CRM to XI. For this we are using the standard function module -> BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN. This function module uses the standard proxy which is called within the function module. For out of the box integration standard XI content is available for the Business Partner.

We have uploaded the XI Content for CRM Business Partner into the Integration Repository. We are able to find the Message Type > "ABABusiness Partner" and the MessageInterface> "ABABusinessPartnerOut". These objects are under the namespace "http://sap.com/xi/ABA" under the imported standard software component "SAP ABA 7.00". What do I need to do further.

Do I need to add the Message Type and the Message Interface into my software component and do my own message mapping and interface mapping.

The standard proxy method within the BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN is calling CALL METHOD lo_ababusiness_partner_out->execute_asynchronous. Inside this method, the Message Type and Message Interface are under the namespace 'http://sap.com/xi/ABA'. In that case, how will it understand my namespace

and invoke the Message Interface.

Please advise.

Krishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you don't know how to use proxies

just use an idoc - CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M02

but as I said it's not ALE but CRM middleware

so you need to configure it accordingly (smoac etc)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi michal,

I have done outbound and inbound proxy scenarios. But I am not clear with using XI content which is why I wanted an elaborate answer.

I am still not able to understand how my target structure gets populated. My target structure is WSDL.

Asuming that the CRM XI Content for Business Partner is readily available in Integration Repository. Also when a business partner is changed or updated in BP transaction code in CRM, the IMG setting for invoking the BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN function module is done. Please correct me if I am wrong:-

1. Import SWCV from the SLD and create namespace.

2. Import the WSDL as External Definition (this will be the target structure to invoke the webservice at receiver system)

3. Create a Message Interface (Inbound, Async) for the WSDL.

3. In Message Mapping, for source --> select the Message Type 'ABABusiness Partner' from the XI content. For target --> select the WSDL. Map the appropriate fields.

4. In Interface Mapping, for Source --> select the outbound async Message Interface 'ABABusinessPartnerOut' from the XI content. For Target --> select the inbound async WSDL Message Interface. Choose the mapping program performed in step 3.

5. In SPROXY transaction, the proxy would be already available for the outbound async message interface.

6. In Integration Directory, configure the XI adapter for sender and SOAP adapter for receiver. Configure, Receiver Determination, Interface Determination and Sender Agreement and Receiver Agreement.

Are the above steps correct. Please suggest.

Krishnan

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

3. U can directly use the WSDL as ur message interface

5. How does a proxy already exists at sender system? I m nt sure if it is some of the feature provided by CRM

6. Sender side XI adapter is not required.

A workaround: Configure ur complete scneario inside the XI Content SWC.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184543
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make it a habit of closing all your threads if they help. It ll help others also in search of answers...

Cheers

Sanjo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjo Eapen,

I always award points and close the thread, if my question is answered. You can check all my posts.

If this thread is not closed, it means that my question has not been answered.

Thanks.

Krishnan

former_member184543
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know why u took it offensive. I saw this from all your threads.. Hence mentioned.. Its not a matter abt points pal.

Cheers

Sanjo

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The CRM content Message Type need not be addded to ur SWC as such. Even u can use the mappings provided in the CRM content under Message Mapping. Only if ur business requirement have some deviation from the mapping provided, u need to develop ur own mappings.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

What we need to achieve using the BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN is that we need to pass the Business Partner data from CRM to XI. Once the data come to XI, it will be mapped to a Webservice structure and then using the SOAP adapter the webservice will be invoked to update the 3rd party system.

>>>>Even u can use the mappings provided in the CRM content under Message Mapping.

If I use the mappings provided in the CRM content, how will the data get mapped to the target webservice structure.

Please elaborate.

Krishnan