cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Adaptive RFC Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created a sample web dynpro java application using NWDS 7.0.11 for EP70 SP11. I deployed the application successfully. However I can not set up the JCO connections for the application. The system throws an error <b>There are no message servers maintained in the associated SLD. Please contact your system administrator</b>.

SLD is properly configured for AS Java and AS ABAP. JCO connections are properly set up for the ESS applications. I do not know why the system says No message servers maintained. So, I can not set up JCO connections for local deveolpment applications.

Has any body seen the above error before? Could you provide some guidance? Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk it

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gone through it. But again creating the ABAP system again in SLD is not a best way at this moment as already ESS applications configurations is happening at this moment. Like I said, all ESS applications are working fine.

The Central SLD where the AS JAVA and AS ABAP are configured for ESS is stopped. Is it the problem? But i was able to ping and test the JCO destinations for SAP_R3_HumanResources, SAP_R3_HumanResources_MetaData are working fine.

Do you suggest some more things to be checked or configured?

Answers (0)