cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Integration Scenario from Integration Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am in the process of setting up a 2004s PI system. I have gone thru the PI template installer in the NWA, applied note 939592 due to a central SLD and I am not stepping through the readiness check from note 817920. I am using version 3 of the check. I am running into an error at step 2.7. This is the step to test the connectivity between the Integration Directory and the Integration Repository. When I press the F4-Help for the Field name, the search results returns "No objects found!". I checked all the connections in the exchange profile and they all seem to be set properly. I then went to menu Tools -> Configuration Wizard. I received a popup stating "Cannot connect to Repository". The details are the following:

#22 11:32:10 [AWT-EventQueue-0] ERROR com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ExceptionDialog: Throwable

Thrown:

MESSAGE ID: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Cannot connect to Repository

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.gui.scenario.wizard.core.WizardContext.checkRepository(WizardContext.java:65)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.gui.scenario.wizard.core.WizardContext.init(WizardContext.java:75)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.gui.scenario.wizard.core.WizardContext.setWizard(WizardContext.java:260)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.gui.scenario.wizard.ConfigurationWizardCommand.execute(ConfigurationWizardCommand.java:57)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.ExecutionContext.execute(ExecutionContext.java:196)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.ExecutionContext.executeSafe(ExecutionContext.java:134)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.CommandAction.actionPerformed(CommandAction.java:69)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)

I did see another message in the forum () that was very similar but the solution provided in there did not work for me.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks.

Regards,

Scott

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the exchangeProfile settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I checked everything under the "Connections" section to make sure port, host name, user and passwords were correct. From what I can see, it is all correct. I also checked under the IntegrationBuilder and IntegrationServer sections to make sure the port, host, user and passwords are correct. From what I could see, it was all correct.

Thanks.

Regards,

Scott