cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS project and related transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create a new Project, I create also the CTS project in the development system. When the CTS project is created, also a related transport request is created. When I try to close the task list related to the project, it try to close the CTS project but I does not manage to release that transport request. How can i release the transport request related to the CTS project?

Thanks

Antonello

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried but it told me everytime that I cannot release transport requests for the project.

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you receive an error or information message? If so what is the message number and long text?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Antonello,

The release of Transport Request is controlled by something called as "Project status switches".

Go to \n\tmwflow\proj tcode.

Go to the Tab " Project Status Switches", ensure that you select the Relevant\Correct Maintainance Proj..

When In the Project Status switch , there is something called " Transport Request can be released ", Transport request can be Imported " and so on.

Please click on Chaange on " Transport Request can be released", now TR can be released directly in R\3 without using Solman's CHARM.

Please reward if this post was usefull.

Revert For any Clarifications.

Regards,

Suzanne.

Message was edited by:

Suzzanne Dsouza

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

It works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created an IMG Project for your development system? You could try releasing the request by following these steps:

SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN

IMG Project Tab within System Landscape Tab

Highlight IMG Project for the Dev System and Click Change

Go to the Transport Requests Tab

Select Buton Assigned CTS requests

Double Click on the Request

Select button Release

Hope this solves it.

Nathan