cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM-->XI-->Webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a scenario where we need to change or update the customer details from CRM and the same data is changed in the legacy system.

To achieve this we have pre-existing webservices at the receiver side which will update the legacy system tables.

For the sender side we have identified a function module BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN which will be used to pass data to XI.

This BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN function module has proxy code within it. We are unable to import this functional module to XI as it is not remote enabled. Without importing we will not be able to do the mapping and will not be able to generate proxy.

Can anyone suggest how to achieve this scenario using this function module.

Thanks.

Krishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishan,

I believe that the interface you are looking for is:

ABABusinessPartnerOut in http://sap.com/xi/ABA

To be certain, you can make a change, and then have a look in XI (SXMB_MONI) to determine which interface it is using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kirshnan,

You ask any one of your ABAPer to write a RFC which imports this function module. Then you will be able to import into XI.

Regards,

---Satish

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

what for?

there are so many ways to distribute business partner and RFC is the last one

which should be used

he can use standard IDOC/ standard abap proxy

nothing has to be written and no RFC used

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Can you please suggest the IDOC for the sending the Business Partner.

also

How do we use standard abap proxy. We are unable to import the BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN so we will not be able to generate Proxy in SPROXY tcode. In case of standard abap proxy, what should be the design approach in CRM and XI.

Thanks.

Krishnan

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>How do we use standard abap proxy. We are unable to import the BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN so we will not be able to

proxy is already generated you jut need to import XI content for business partner

from service.sap.com

>>>>Can you please suggest the IDOC for the sending the Business Partner.

at first you need to get familirized with sending IDOCs from CRM

if you just go though CRM550 course you will know everything

if not I suggest getting some help from XI consultants with CRM knowledge

as CRM middleware is not R3 ALE

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi michal,

thanks for your reply.

i understood the approach now. so using the out-of-the-box CRM content we shall do the mapping to the target structure and as BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN already has proxy code in it, it directly calls the XI. am i right.

we have already imported the CRM content into XI. but we are unable to find the exact message type or the message interface which we can use it for mapping. do u know the exact message type and message interface.

thanks in advance.

Krishnan