cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment in jee5 server...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

am new to the jee5 app server, and dev studio with that...and i have a few qs.

1 ) in jee 5 server if we have say 2 projects to deploy, and i have deployed one already and want to deploy the second one...both are added in the server node, now server will try to deploy both of them again, whyz this...and if i try to remove the one previously deployed, it undeploys that from the server....what can be done to keep the first one deployed and to deploy the second one ?

2) how can we use library references in this server, if we reference a library and deploy it together with the project then same issue as above comes and sometimes it's not able to refer at deploy time the library, and what is the whole process of using a library reference inside a project, i have gone thru the prev posts regarding this, but not of nay use...

what can we do to improve thses things in server...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. this should not happen if both projects are different. Did you declare them somehow to be dependent on each other? That would explain it.

2. deploy your lib as a different project. Also, do not rely on libraries too much, as the JEE 5 server was at the time we put it in for download quite new. You may have found a bug. Try with the CE downloads instead.

Regards,

Benny