Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfaces fail in end-to-end but success in Runtime workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Need some thoughts…

I am doing file to idoc scenario where I am using dynamic interface determination with some condition.

When I doing end to end testing then it gets failure with message “Unable to find an inbound interface”.But where as if copy inbound payload from failure massage and paste it in runtime workbench (Component monitoring\integration engine\test message) to test then it is get process successfully.

Thanks,

Sunil Bhavsar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check the Xpath condition if u r using for dynamic interface determination,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Can you update us with what exactly the problem was.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

There was issue with my input file which was having some null characters that we can't notice in notepad but if we use textpad then we are getting some special symbol.

Because of this null characters my interface determination was failing. Now i have changed this test data and my interface is working correctly in working and RWB......

---Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Almost can say for sure that the sender interface name or namespace which you are getting using file adapter is wrong.

Are you using File Content Conversion?

If yes then double check if you have specified the correct parameters in

Document Name

&

Document Namespace

Also check the following values in message monitoring SOAP Header Main.

<i><SAP:Sender>

<SAP:Service><b>BS_file</b></SAP:Service>

<SAP:Interface namespace="<b>http://XXXX/MSGARCHIVE</b>"><i>readFile1</i></SAP:Interface>

</SAP:Sender></i>

Three values in italics above should match your sender agreement as well as the values you have given in (Component monitoring\integration engine\test message)

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I think there is no issue with File contain conversion because while testing form RWB, i am using inbound payload from failure message from EnE.

Also i checked with sender agreement but there is no issue....

Thanks,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Can you copy and paste the SOAP Header - Main as in what ever i pasted earlier.

Also paste the service name , sender interface, sender namespace which you are entering while sending test message to IE.

If both are same then it should work when u run the scenario end2end.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

thanks for reply....

I am not able to find any think from it. can you please elaborate?

---Sunil

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check what is the error it pops out when you do end to end and also check whether Queue is blocked

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

thanks for quick reply....

Where i will find this Queue? please explain it

Thanks,

Sunil Bhavsar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

you can find queues in SMQ2,make sure you dont have any entries there,if u have any entries, delete/activate them and then test the end to end scenario again

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Aamir,

Queues don't have any message.......

Thanks,

Sunil Bhavsar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me on issue.......

Thanks,

Sunil bhavsar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u have provided certain condititons on which the interface r determined, then make sure that interface is determined in all the cases. If X is ur condition for determination of an interface, the NOT (X) should also determine an interface.

In other words, for any condition, there should be one Interface present and none of the conditions should be left.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u executed from RWB did you see the message in the monitor and was the idoc successful. In this case was the condition met

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Same interface determination is happing from RWB... but not from EnE..

In RWB i am using same inbound payload from EnE execution

Thanks,

Sunil Bhavsar

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Sumit said cross check ur document & the namespace and check the XML namespace of the message type too