cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vf04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A delivery & intercompany delivery which have been invoiced are still showing up on vf04 list.

Is it possible to delete a delivery(which is already invoiced) from VF04 list manually, if yes, please let me know. Also, plz lemme know if that could lead to any serious consequences... want it out of the vf04 list.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SDVBUK00 to rebuild statues

The billing due list (billing index) can be reorganized and corrected using standard report RVV05IVB (refer to Note 128947).

also refer to Note 386370 - Check report for the billing due list (billing index)

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is caused generally by Index issue. You need to open a OSS Note and SAP will give you a fix to delete the item from the list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is this index issue and plz guide how to open a oss note, haven't done it earlier.

Thanks & regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can correct the issue by running RVV05IVB report in se38

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I've a problem on VF04 Billing Due List.

Some Sales document that should appears in it are not always shown in VF04 Billing Due list.

For that I referred to notes:

1) 386370: to implement a new CHECK Report (based on abap downloaded via the note), that should give the list of sales documents not properly maintained into Index of Billing Due list.

2)128947: suggesting a report RVV05IVB to phisically reorganise that indexes, in order to make that sales document available on VF04.

But, once run only the CHECK Report (described at point1), it gave a wrong result:

it signalled sales documents that were already shown into VF04, and in my opinion it is not clear wich kind of information could be given by that report, in order to run report RVV05IVB to fix only sales document not appearing in VF04.

I know that also RVV05IVB will only affect indexes and not sales document, that it could be run anyway, but it is important for us to run it only when it worth and make my users able to understand the result of report at point 1).

Do you have any experience on this report?

Thanks a lot.

Raffaella