cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Forum Points - A little messed up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like everyone in the ABAP forum has lost points. Not sure about the other forums. Anyone else see a problem? Can this be corrected?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SDNers,

Small update to the situation. The BI split worked correctly on the forums, just the points of 400 threads are currently wrongly allocated.

We will let you know as soon as it is corrected.

All the best, Mark.

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SDNers,

The points should be allocated correctly again. If not add a ?t at the end of the URL to make sure that you are not looking at a cashed version of the page.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let us know if everything is O.K.

Thanks, Mark.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Looks good, Mark. Thanks.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI forum has the same situation

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

EP Content development has the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

we all might have noticed the problems with the pointing system weeks ago. You could even take away more points then giving! (see thread: )

I believe though, that most of the time this bug was for the benefit of the rewarded users as they got the points doubled. Me and Detlev wrote a mail to Mark to inform him of this situation and he promised to get this issue fixed and at a later time to synchronize the points, so that one can get only from 0 to 10 points on ONE single answer.

I suppose that this synchronization was now done?!? (My points situation (lost) is pretty aligned with this assumption.)

Hope this helps,

Robert

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum posters,

What we did over the weekend is splitting the BI forums: /community [original link is broken] from two into 4.

While searching for these we also found some BI related posts in other forums and consolidated them into the new structure.

In total you should still have the same amount of points, just some slightly different distribution.

Hope you like the new BI structure. Special thanks to Marc Bernhard and Michael Goeck who worked diligently on that split.

All the best, Mark.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I took a look at my reward points, and I can see what you are saying about the post being categorized under BI, but I'm a little confused about why some are clearly ABAP related posts which are now under a BI forum.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

My reward points have the same problem where some are categorized under BI. Where the content actual belongs to EP content development forum.