cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I am new to the APO working in ABAP,I want to know the Product and location related to the Planned Order number.Using BAPI FM Iam getting the Planned Order number but I want the Table name for this, by Debugging the BAPI I came to know that OrderID acts as link between Product and Planned Order number.Can you please help out in finding the table related to Planned Order Number.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandhya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Sandhya,

Tables:

Tables where SALES ORDER Data is stored in APO

In addition to the requirements in SAP liveCache, the SD order tables are also included in the comparison with SAP R/3. Data is stored in these tables that is required for SAP APO functions from the area of Global ATP, such as the check against product allocations and backorder processing.

Both the existence and the consistency of the stored data is checked, based on the most important fields, as well as on the connection between main item(s) and subitem(s) in the following tables:

· /sapapo/posmapn (mapping the item)

· /sapapo/ordadm_h (order header)

· /sapapo/ordadm_i (order item)

· /sapapo/schedlin (order schedule line)

· /sapapo/obref (object reference)

· /sapapo/sdfield (SD order/delivery: Item additional data, also called 'field catalog')

· /sapapo/ciflooku (CIF lookup table)

The following inconsistencies can arise:

· r3obj : R/3 object of item in table /sapapo/posmapn

· atpcat: ATP category of item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i

· chmod: Check mode of item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i

· pstyv: Item category of item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i

· from_time: Schedule line date in table /sapapo/schedlin

· to_time: Schedule line date in table /sapapo/schedlin

· uepos: Assignment of higher-level (main) item

(Mapping in table /sapapo/posmapn and entry table in /sapapo/sdfield)

· wmeng: Requested quantity in table /sapapo/schedlin

· edatu: Requested delivery date in table /sapapo/schedlin

· obref: Object reference between order and delivery item in table /sapapo/obref

· matnr (MainItem)/matnrMItem: Product of main item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i

· werks (MainItem)/werksMItem: Plant of main item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i

· lgort (MainItem)/lgortMItem: Storage location of main item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i

· Account assignment (MainItem)/accMItem: The account assignment of the main item, that is, the pegging area from table /sapapo/ordadm_i does not correspond to the account assignment in SAP R/3 (vbap-sobkz, vbap-vbeln and vbap-posnr)

Important Tables in R/3

Table Remarks

QTVB Product Allocation: Allocation used by Customer Order* Use this table to find allocation assignment by Sales Order

Important Tables in APO

Table Remarks

/SAPAPO/TBQTVB ATP: Parameter Buffer, Product Allocation Assignment

/SAPAPO/PAGZE001 PAG-Z001 Product Allocations: Characteristic Value* This table is generated when a Product Allocation Group is defined. Use it to convert the GUID into a CVC.

/SAPAPO/MATKEY Product Master* Use it to convert Material GUID into a material number.

/SAPAPO/MATLOC Location product Master* Use it to see valid material plant combinations (GUID’s) in APO.

/SAPAPO/MATMAP Mapping Table for Products* Use it to see mapping of material numbers in R/3, APO and GUID

/SAPAPO/LOC Locations* Use it to convert Location GUID into a Location number.

/SAPAPO/QTTAB Product Allocations: Schedule Line

/SAPAPO/SDQTVB SD Order: Product Allocation Assignment* Use it to see detailed allocation assignment by Sales Order

/SAPAPO/POSMAPN Order Items Mapping Table*Use to get GUID for Sales Orders

/sapapo/treqires- All the confirmed qty and confirmed timestamp for order transaction GUID

CDHDR, CDPOS- Broader- All changes

/sapapo/DMCP

R-Delete

N-Create

C-Change

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

The orders in the APO are not stored in the tables , It's stored in Live Cache. Once you get the orderid pass it to /SAPAPO/MM_DOC table to fetch the respective material(MATID) and location(LOCID). Use the view /SAPAPO/V_MTLMOD for fetching the matnr and locno. Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos