Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to do PGI by Item using VL06G

rayapudi_praveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a delivery having 3 items, i have created one transfer order for all the items and i want to do PGI for only item 10. when i tried to do PGI for only item 10 using VL06G item overview, system had PGI'd for the whole delivery. but this should not happen system should create PGI only for item 10.This is possible using VL06G but some IMG settings are required. Can you plz help me in providing the settings.

Thanks & Regards,

Rayapudi Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can post GI only for all the delivery, not only some items !

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create separate transfer order for each part of delivery you want to pgi......when you confirm transfer order, it PGI's that part of delivery.

rayapudi_praveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I do agree with you, but i am not looking for this. Long back i have read an oss note provided by SAP which says that PGI is possible at item level even after created a transfer order for the whole delivery.

More over if there is no control at the item level then what is the need of item view button in the VL06G transaction.

If we consider your answer then why to do PGI using delivery no. instead it should be at transfer order level.

Regards,

Rayapudi Praveen

rayapudi_praveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

If that is the case then why SAP has provided an Item view in the transaction VL06G ?

Regards,

Rayapudi Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case, you need to create separate transfer order. PGI happens for a transfer order. you can reject items in the transfer order. but, you can't selectively do pgi.

let me know if you need more details.

award me points if you find it useful.

ramesh