Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting eroor while copying and deleting user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to copy and delete users from one client, we are in ecc6.0. i am getting the following error while copying and deleting. the error is

NUMBER_GET_NEXT AENDBELEG INTERVAL_MISSING.

Please help me in this regard,

thanks,

praveen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dhorions
Contributor
0 Kudos

There seems to be a problem in the number range.

I hope you can find more details in the complete dump file, for example you will need the name of the number range.

If you have that, you can check what is wrong with the range in transaction SNRO.

It would be clearer if you give more details about the dump.

6 REPLIES 6

dhorions
Contributor
0 Kudos

There seems to be a problem in the number range.

I hope you can find more details in the complete dump file, for example you will need the name of the number range.

If you have that, you can check what is wrong with the range in transaction SNRO.

It would be clearer if you give more details about the dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hay Praveen,

seem like a simple problem due to number range error. chaech st22 and SM21 to find the number range in question and make sure it has all the proper details

Have a good one,

Uri Lifshitz.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I got system log but it is not giving us any number range here? plese let me know how to find out number range?

thanks

praveen

0 Kudos

Check out the dump in transaction st22, it'll <i>probably</i> be in there somewhere

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Implement the program correction to ensure that the system issues the correct error message.

Manually create the missing interval.

You can use error message CD 121 to enable you to identify the error more accurately. Depending on the additional information, the status is as follows:

OBJECT_MISSING : The entire AENDBELEG number range object is missing and must be created.

INTERVAL_MISSING: Number range interval 01 is missing and must be created.

INTERVAL_NOT_INTERNAL: The definition of number range interval 01 is incorrectly set to 'external number assignment'. Delete the 'external' selection in the interval definition.

Check the definition of the AENDBELEG number range object in transaction SNRO:

Object name: AENDBELEG

Short text: Change documents

Long text: Number Ranges for Change Documents

To-year flag: Do not select

Number length domain: CHAR10

No interval rolling: Do not select

Number range transaction: SCDN

Warning %: 10.0

Main memory buffering:

No. of numbers in buffer: 10

You must define the following interval: