SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - Net price determination EKNN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the discount given in the purchase schema RMISR0 is 10 % against condition type RA01, the discounted value is appearing in the net price field in the purchasing tab of aticle master but in the sale tab net purchase price is appearing as gross price.

ex Gross price PB00 is Rs 100

Discount on gross RA01 10% Rs. 10

Net price is Rs. 90

but in the sales tab instead of Rs. 90 it is showing Rs.100.

What setting I have to do?.

Best Regards

Swami

4 REPLIES 4

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

VKP0 is SAP’s standard condition type used for maintaining the final selling price of the article. The details regarding this configuration can be found under the section of Sales price Calculation.

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhara

Thanks for your reply, i will make the question clear, if the net purchase price is Rs.90 and gross purchase price is Rs. 100 but in the sales tab of article master the Pur.net/net is still showing Rs.100 ideally it should take Rs.90. In the purchase tab it is showing net / gross price correctly.

Why it is showing gross purchase price instead of net pur price in the sales tab?.

Best Regards

Swami

0 Kudos

Hi Swami

Final sales price came from purchase pricing for that article in sales price calculation. In purchase pricing schema the Subtotal "S"-Copy values to KOMP-EFFWR (effective value) transfer the price to final sales price in sales pricing procedure condition EKNN. So it depend on where you put this indicator in your purchase pricing procedure for that article. It defer in MRP- & cost plus.

I hope helps you in finding soln

Regards

Sandip

0 Kudos

Hi Sandip

Thanks for your reply, in the purchase pricing schema RMISR0 from to step no. has not been mentioned properly for the subtotal, only from step no was there, i have put to step no. and i am getting gross and net price differently.

Best Regards.

Swami