cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gr processing time in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can anybody tell me how does APO takes GR processing time i.e. calendar days or working days.

As far as R/3 is concerned it takes working days.

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

It depends what u maintain in ur calendar (calendar days or working days).

So go to the transaction /SAPAPO/CALENDAR and give the calender name and check it.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GR Processing Time in case of SNP Orders will use the Calendar defined at the receiving location. In case of PPDS (which is more detailed) orders it will consider the capacity (time stream) of the Handling resource at the receiving location.

I both cases it will be working days as defined in the respective calendars.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Somnath,

We are using PPDS. I see the order scheduling that it is taking calendar days and not the working days. Also I checked the handling resource, which also have Saturday and Sunday as Hoilday and calendar also has Saturday and Sunday as Hoilday.

Rajesh Jain

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the activities displayed for the Purchase Req. It should have Transport and Goods Receipt. Against the Goods Receipt activity is the Handling Resource shown. If not go and check the Handling Resource Time Stream. The Time Stream may be expired. The duration (date and time) of the GR activity will show in Calendar days but it should consider only working duration as defined from the Resource Time Stream. For example the GR time is 2 days, and there is a weekend then the total GR duration can start from a Friday say 12 noon and continue till Tuesday 12 noon (considering Saturday and Sunday as holidays).

Please check the Handling Resource.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The GR processing time will be calculated based on the calendar in the location master I hope.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

I want to know whether it will take calendar days or working days. It is obvious that it will use the calendar in the location master.

Rajesh Jain