cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created a BOM,when i am raising a sales order and in the list of sales order i find the main item delivered and the sub item as not delivered,in some cases all the item is delivered what the process behind it.

eg.Header Item - Computer -delivered

Sub Item - monitor,keyboard,mouse - not delivered

Regards

Hema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this can be done by cheking copycontrol,there u ahve option called Rexplode..

there u can have sheduleines with orelated shedulelines..just chek that

regards

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Neither the standard options offers you to deliver both main item and subitem...

ERLA / TAQ / TAE

LUMF / TAP / TAN

My advice is to create a new item category group an for this new item category group combine TAQ and TAN.

Hope is answer at your problem

Arthur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Processing at Main Item Level

If you want the system to carry out pricing, inventory control, and delivery processing at main item level, enter ERLA in the Item category group field of the Sales: sales org. 2 screen in the material master record of the finished product. This means that the components only function as text items and are not relevant for delivery. that is the resion sub item as not delivered

If you want the system to carry out pricing, inventory control, and delivery processing at the component level, enter LUMF in the Item category group field of the Sales: sales org. 2 screen in the material master record of the finished product. In this case, only the components are relevant for delivery. During processing the system automatically creates a delivery group. The latest delivery date among all the components becomes the delivery date for the entire delivery group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In BOM there are 2 types:

1. ERLA BOM

2. LUMF BOM

1. ERLA BOM:

In this case only header material will be delivered, because computer is main material, so when producing the computer other sub item like keyboard, mouse will be consumed. that why only main material is delievred.

2. LUMF BOM:

In this case your selling the sub item, so only sub item is delievered, but the header material.

Hope i have answered your question.

Reward if it helps.

Regards

Prasanna R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema

You need to create delivery group so that all the items, main as well as sub-items get delivered together. For this go to VOV7 and choose the item category as the case is (TAQ or TAP) and on IC screen, check the create delivery group field as "X". Then you can deliver all the items together.

Hope it helps and solves

Reward points

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the item category for sub items, select the field Delivery Group with option Form delivery group with one delivery date. This will solve ur problem. Most of the sub items may not be available and if this delivery group is maintained, then the earliest delivery date of the item is considered and delivered.

check this.

chan