cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCo error between BPE and Interface Mapping Programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having a recurring issue with one of our interfaces where the JCo connection gets broken when BPE is calling the mapping programs. What happens is an error occurs in BPE (When the connection is broken) which stops any more messages from that interface to flow to BPE and then the result of this is the queue sending the messages to BPE gets blocked up with a system error.

XI targets the issue towards MAPPING.

The error received in BPE is :

<b>

<Trace level="1" type="T">"SYSTEM FAILURE" during JCo call. Bean SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3 not found</Trace></b>

Our solution for this is to restart the workflow in BPE and then restart the queue behind it and then everything flows as normal until the next time this occurs. What I was wondering is if there is timeout setting that is being met or if it is possible there is something in the mapping that is triggering this error. This issue doesn't happen all the time, its only happend's on occasion.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Jamie.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hay Jamie,

What i'd do is tp check all the messages where I had the problem an see if they hae anything in common (extra long, many updates, several activations of the program etc...).

regardless, JCO have parameters for connection timeout so long running operation or heavy stress on the server side could potential cause timeout.

Have a Good One,

Uri Lifshitz.