cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Requests remain in Quality system buffer after import to prod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm currently testing Urgent Correction workflow with ChaRM in Solution Manager 4.0 SP09 (normal correction work fine in our systems).

I'm puzzled because my transports requests remain in QUA system buffer even I have imported them to PRD system and the import is confirmed. Strangely this does not happen with normal corrections.

I have a vaque memory seing a solution to this (a setting in TMS perhaps or so) in this forum, but I cannot find it anymore.

I will be ever so greatful for any hints that point me to right direction.

Sincerelly,

Auli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Auli,

There is an option in TMS that you'll need to uncheck 'Leave transport request in queue for later import'.

- Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

Problem solved.

The only thing I don't understand is that why this applied only for Urgent corrections but not to normal corrections in ChaRM.

Anyway, Thank you once again!

BR

Auli

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

i am also facing the same problem,can u tel me how to deactivate the option?

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transports requests from SDHF (urgent correction) remain in QUA system buffer because SDHF are part of solman project and Solman provides transport order synchronisation in a same CTS project.

Transport Order from SDHF are deleted in the buffer after the import of the project in the system.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Auli,

Can you please elaborate where i can find this setting in TMS. I am facing the same problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Kriti Bhalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, please see David's anwer (thank you David). You should tell your customer/organization that this is SolMan ChaRM way to work and it is for enabling synchronization (just like David said). It is more beneficial than without it. Also point out that the system will clean -up itself (also said in David's answer).

David: Thank you for you answer! It will be most helpful when facing this again.

BR

Auli

Answers (0)