cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fetch USERNAME from Partner Details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm using FM BBP_PO_GET_DETAIL. Which provides a table with partner details. using this partner detail i want to find out the USERNAME so that i can use FM BBP_USER_GET_DETAIL to fetch the details of a particular partner.

Kindly tell me how can i find the USERNAME of a particular partner using the details i get in partner table.

Waiting for a quick response.

Regards,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

bname field corresponds to username, write a query like this :

SELECT SINGLE bname FROM usr21 INTO lv_bname WHERE addrnumber = et_partner-addr_no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

bname is a compulsory field therefore it is not possible to fetch bname using address number. can you give me a solution.

thanks,

Neha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the partner no(field-->PARTNER_NO) in the table E_PARTNER,you can query the table BUT000 to get the details for that partner.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this does not give me USERNAME of the partner. but gives the username of the person who created it.Kidly give me the solution.

Regards,

Neha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BBP_CT_PARTNER_GETDETAIL

check if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok n Disha,

Thanks a lot for your help. I'm using FM BUP_PARTNER_GET, This asks for partner_no and provides username through the field XUBNAME. Although BUT000 also provides XUBNAME but when i entered the partner_no it did not populate XUBNAME hence i had to use the above mentioned Function Module.

once again,

Thanks.