cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Units in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to work out HU management... we have HU's created as Storage Units in the warehouse. When I create a TO for delivery (LT03) I pick the SU but the Hu does not then appear as the HU in the delivery packing screen.

I have selected "Pick & Pack" in the Shipping Control of the Warehouse and also selected "1" in Handling Unit Picking Control in the 601 movement type.

When I confirm the TO, the picked HU is not proposed even though I am picking the complete HU.

Any ideas appreciated.

Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, thanks for your response.

I am indeed pickign from bulk storage but I have since fixed this problem .. forgot to close it of sorry. It was a fairly fundamental error .. I had not made the Sloc HU managed. It was strange as HUs seemed to work without it it many ways, but not som efeatures like transfering from an SU to a HU in a delivery!

I am left witha slightly different query.......

My pallet (high level HU) has 4 drums on it (Lower level HUs), if I split two drums from it and want to sell them without adding any further packaging, this does not seem to be possible. I have to create a PickHU which is fine.. but I want the pickHU to be just the two drums with no added packaging .. struggling on that one now!

Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you picking from a bulk storage location?