cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - Price list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to use price list for sales price calculation, i am using pricing schema WWS001, how do i do the setting for creating price list and its assignment.

Could you please explain it in details. It is bit urgent.

Best regards

Swami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

The pricing type is assigned to the Distribution chain and the price list type. The pricing type is assigned to the Distribution chain. When price calculation is carried out for a site (DC/store) the pricing type determined. Whereas if the pricing type is assigned to the distribution chain and the price list type the pricing type assigned. When price calculation is carried out at price list type level, the system does not have any site data as a parameter for price determination. Hence a reference site is assigned in the reference site column for the determination of site data that is common across all sites in that price list type. For example, region of the site is one such data that is not available when the price calculation is carried out at the price list type level. Therefore, one of the stores in the price list type, is used as a reference to derive the region of the site.

You have to explore following IMG path for more details;

Logistics – General - Retail Pricing - Sales Price Calculation - Maintain Pricing Type

and

Logistics – General à Retail Pricing - Sales Price Calculation - Assign Pricing Type/Reference Site to Organizational Level

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhara

Follwoing setting I have done already

Created new price list at spro- SD- basic function -pricing - maintain price relevant master data field- Define price list categories for customers.

In WB02 price list is assigned to the merchandise category.

Maintained pricing type and assign Pricing Type/Reference Site to Organizational Level

Maintained condition record for AUFS for the combination of price list/merchandise category

Assignment of Condition Tables for price list.

Logistics general -Retail Pricing - Sales Price Calculation - control data for pricing tabla and backup - Assignment of Condition Tables .

Please let me know what setting i am missing for price list determination.

Best Regards

Swami

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

Prerequsite are as below;

1. Valid record for price list calculation (markup for the calculation type AUFS)

2. The distribution chain contains the appropriate entry so that you can perform a price list calculation a distribution chain level

3. The determination sequence for the VKP1 is customized for condition type VKP0

4. Data backup in table A006 is customized for condition type VKP0.

So that site price lists can be calculated for the distribution chain, the flag Distribution chain calculation level must be appropriately maintained in Customizing for Basic Retail Data under Distribution Chain Control. This controls which calculation levels are permitted below the distribution chain level (sites and/or price lists) for the distribution chain in question.

This flag has another important controlling function in price determination. If a condition type is used for the sales price for several distribution chains and if site price lists are not intended as calculation levels for some of the distribution chains, on the basis of the flag for these distribution chains, you cannot access sales prices at site price list level. The fact that no database access is given means improved performance (especially for the POS outbound function) for the distribution chains without site price lists.

The sales price for articles in sites can change if the assignment of site price lists in the master data is changed. For large merchandise categories you must be aware that when a change like this is made, a large number of new sales prices have to be downloaded to the POS terminals.

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muralidhara

I got the output, actually I have to maintain pricing type 1004 instead of 0001. By maintaining this my price list is working.

Thanks once again

Best Regards

Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

The same error i am also facing, Could you please let me know how did you solved this issue

I have maintained the following configs for pricelist pricing.

WB02 merchandise catagory pricelist is activated

Maintained PB00 pricelist condition record

Basic data retail(IMG) Distribution chain level pricelist price is activated

Maintained Pricing type determination for price list

Maintained control data pricing table data backup maintained the relevant condition table which is maintained for the PB00.

*error is:* "No basic purchase price relevant to pricing found with schema RMISR0"

I dont know where i am going wrong for the pricelist pricing.

Thanks & Regards,

Murugan