Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM distroy the SWCV design pattern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XIer,

I am designing our SWCV as following:

We need to integration one SAP R3 and 3 legacy systems using XI.

So we created one SWCV for creating Data type, interface type and interface message for SAP,another 3 SWCV for 3 legacy systems for interface structure define. The Fourth SWCV is used for containing mapping objects, like message mapping and message interface.

This is a good design as far as I know, but it comes problem when we want to use BPM,in BPM we need to define Container variable, but when we want to create an abstract interface as Container, it just allowed abstract interfaces under the specific SWCV which contains this BPM, so I am just confusing BPM will touch R3 and another legacy system, so looks like our design pattern can be used in such secnario.

Could you give me any idea about how to design SWCV if you want to use BPM? thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zhang,

it should not be a problem with SWCV you can use any SWCV in BPM when using the container variable use correspoding SWCV where the coinater variable or abstract interface is desinged SWCV.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

but the problem is, now interface desige distributed in different SWCV for each legacy and SAP system, and BPM need to touch different SWCV interfaces.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it has to but that should not be a problem for BPM.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy